Author Topic: Ready Up  (Read 8002 times)

Citizen Raugh

Ready Up
« on: December 04, 2014, 02:50:51 AM »
Howdy Everyone,
My name is K.C., and I just signed up with the intent of joining you all on some of the amazing action I have been watching for some weeks on YouTube. I Am Also Proud to wish you all My Very Best Greetings - ...This Co-Op realism stuff is Awesome!

.....I took care of my grandma with my Big Brother, for years we were in a trailer playing xbox. He is a 7 year CIB Veteran from Desert Storm, and video games have always been a bit of a "realism" exercise.
      We started gaming on Star Wars Battlefront back in early 2000's, he taught me hallway assignments, how complimentary angles can cover more angles - then Gears of War 1, moving and covering eachother more... years playing GoW2, then games like RainBow6 Vegas- Our friends on XBox live did NOT understand anything about Operational Movement. We got solid when OFP:Dragon Rising came out - even though the game was a MESS, we got every achievement, our younger brother joining us - and That was one of my Prouder Gaming Chapters. I remember some Great Moments!
These games like OPFDR, BFBC2, OFP:Red River -
Those are still some of the Best Infantry Combat Games on Consoles... I even met some Grunts playing CoD (Hardcore TDM ONLY), BFBC2 (Hardcore ONLY), and Red River - We had some sweet sessions.

The World of Arma just glided by- battles playing out on another planet - far away from my Bro and I... while we swigged Keystone Light (aka Infantry Gatorade), Smoking battle-butts in the carport reliving the last match of Gears or BF, isolated in a Cave in rural California...
No More. Got Arma 3 and all of 2 (?) just in case. I'm Inbound.
I wanna say BIG Hooah to Everyone in Uniform, Thank You for Serving and for All You Do to Show What Men and Women are Capable of Achieving. Raise the Battle Standard, The Next Generation of People need Examples and Heroes More than Ever.

All of you Reading This- Here's to the Hope that One Day Soon I'm "Tailend Chuck", I promise you guys wont catch me jacking off on a sand dune.
...Arma3 almost halfway downloaded _ Until Next Time, Gentlemen.
Lock and Load One Twenty Round Magazine and WATCH YOUR LANE
ahahahahahhaaah
K.C. "Boom" Raugh
« Last Edit: December 04, 2014, 02:54:49 AM by Citizen Raugh »

Simmering

Re: Ready Up
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2014, 03:21:24 AM »
Welcome, welcome!

Citizen Raugh

Re: Ready Up
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2014, 03:24:34 AM »
APPLICATIONS CLOSED

LOL - Well Then. Cmon Cap you know these Apps are like PenPals - they wont ever write back.
When you need to fill a billet - Get on the Horn.
Any Killers wanna get a Stand In for a Mission- Get At Me. I just dropped a Stack on a new kit and the game- I'm gonna be configuring and geeking it out but... my gun will twerk fools off. Email Me.

HEY and WHATS UP with these Euro Cats? Its Bro Love but Where is YA'LLs Royal Marine Realism Unit? It Be LOTS of boots on the ground worldwide, wheres their Units? Murica for Muricans LOL!!
 the Accent breaks the Vibe yall - I wouldn't be surprised if its against regs... Its all good tho.
Dudes always ask twenty questions that are in the sticky - gerbils gotta read G UNIT!!!

HAHA - I'm Out Yall,
I'll Check Back Next Week, Cap- Peace thru Superior Firepower