Author Topic: hell-F'IN-o  (Read 11555 times)

SSG (Ret) Spinner

• 11B Infantryman
  • Retired
hell-F'IN-o
« on: December 03, 2014, 06:22:57 PM »
hello 506th!!!  just saying hi, jason spinner here... aka RCT Spinner.  im very exited about this journey im about to start w/ya'll.  real quick introduction (hit back if you like, you won't hurt my feelings).  i hail from eastern montana (Sidney); extremely cold, very boring but a great place to be raised.  after 2 yrs in the guards i went active duty in the USN as a corpsman.  traveled the country and had a TON of fun!!  10 yrs later as a 8452 (advanced x-ray tech) i decided to get out for monetary reasons. that was about 15 yrs ago, women have kept me in the south. im now married to a south cacalaci native, we have 3 kids and just moved into our dream house.   im trying really hard to not cuss in this post but 10 yrs in the navy left my vocabulary VERY colorful so i apologize now if i piss anyone off or offend you.  lets see... i joined the 15th because of jester (youtube as im sure ya'll know) (CPT Drumheller) and now am here, haven't started recruit training yet but am looking forward to it.  soooooo, i'll see you soon and if your still here, thank fucking you for reading this short story!!  also, i'm open to any and all advise, i want to enjoy this!!! i'm a little nervous to be honest, my wife thinks im a huge dork (40 yr old who plays games) so it's hard for me to get on ts early (wait till everyone is in bed) but please p.m. me or reply here with anything you can think of that will help me.  ok, now im done.   ;D
J. SPINNER
SSG, USA
Retired

Carver

Re: hell-F'IN-o
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2014, 06:29:54 PM »
Welcome Spinner, good to have you!

O'Dette

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2014, 06:30:59 PM »
Gotta say, I'm loving that energy.

Good luck with BCT/AIT! I'm stuck having to sit on my hands until I'm finished with the year.

SFC (Ret) George

• 11BO4 Infantryman
  • Retired
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2014, 06:38:47 PM »
Welcome from this 57 year old dork.
R. GEORGE
SFC, USA
Retired

SSG (Ret) Spinner

• 11B Infantryman
  • Retired
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2014, 06:46:54 PM »
lol, im not the only dork here!!  thank god, problem is if i tell my wife that she'll just laugh at me and call us all dorks... it's all good though, she makes up for it in MANY MANY other ways!!!!     ;)
J. SPINNER
SSG, USA
Retired

Lindsey

« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2014, 08:48:24 PM »
Welcome to the unit. Thanks for your service, I look forward to playing with you.

Karr

« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2014, 09:39:37 PM »
Welcome! Thank you for taking up the rifle (or rather the medbag) I am a current HM (8404/8401) so you are in good company. Come share some of your sea stories with me some time and I will share a few of mine.

E11B

« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2014, 01:24:09 AM »
Hell, I'm not in the unit but your energy is outstanding and this unit is lucky to have you. Thank you for your service, of course.

Fraser

« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2014, 11:05:47 AM »
Welcome! Thank you for your service.

Feel free to come hang out and shoot the shit in the aviation channels, look forward to seeing you around in operations soon!