Author Topic: An update  (Read 8199 times)

SSG (Ret) Beard

• 11B Infantryman
  • Retired
An update
« on: December 10, 2018, 04:58:23 AM »
Well, now that you all know what has been happening, I may as well keep you all posted.

Had court again today. We asked for the trial for the breach of bail and assault charges to be bought forward. It is set for Jan 17 and reconfirmed the not guilty plea on all remaining charges.

We also argued for a removal of all restrictive bail conditions (8pm to 8am curfew and not able to leave the townsite). We were successful. Interestingly, the Magistrate did not give the prosecutor the opportunity to oppose. In fact, she did not even address him.

So, now, I only have to defend against 2x assault allegations where it is alleged that I beat my son severely and strangled him. According to the ex, she had photographic evidence but deleted it because she didn't want someone to think that she had done it (crazy lying bitch translation: It didn't happen ever, so I must make up bullshit) And the two breach of bail charges. One where I tried to call my son (he was not on the bail conditions) and the second surrounds an email to the previous landlord where I stated that I had included the ex's email address. I wrote her email in the CC bar instead of putting it in the text out of nothing other than habit. There is nothing in the contents of the email that is directed at the ex in any way.

Can't wait until Jan 17. I really look forward to seeing the bitch commit perjury again.

Thank you to all for the incredible support. It literally bought tears to my eyes. Repeatedly.

SSG Beard
D. BEARD
SSG, USA
Retired

1LT J. N. Lee

• 11A Infantry Officer
  • Combat Element
Re: An update
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2018, 07:15:17 AM »
So, now, I only have to defend against 2x assault allegations where it is alleged that I beat my son severely and strangled him. According to the ex, she had photographic evidence but deleted it because she didn't want someone to think that she had done it (crazy lying bitch translation: It didn't happen ever, so I must make up bullshit)

Jesus fucking christ, good to hear the court's on your side SSG.
J. N. LEE
1LT, IN
Platoon Leader, Co A\1-506 Infantry

SGT (Ret) Van Haarlem

• 11B Infantryman
  • Retired
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2018, 01:58:58 PM »
Bloody hell, if it isn't SSG Beard. good to hear you are doing good mate.
I. VAN HAARLEM
SGT, USA
Retired

SGT (Ret) F. Mason

• 11B Infantryman
  • Retired
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2018, 10:40:44 PM »
Atta boy Beard. Not so long ago I had to deal with this and I know what this can do to a man. Glad to hear that the courts are seeing through the bullshit. You've got my support, and if you need a buddy to get hammered with and cry and fight and yell and cry again, I'll be your huckleberry. Stay strong, and i'll be happy to see you around again.
F. MASON
SGT, USA
Retired

K. Hayes

« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2018, 12:58:32 AM »
I second what SGT F. Mason said. I may not really know you at all, but if you ever need someone to drink and fight with, let me know. I believe in justice and I'm glad to see that the courts do to.

I'd wish you best of luck, but you don't need it. You'll be fine.

SSG (Ret) Beard

• 11B Infantryman
  • Retired
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2018, 01:59:05 AM »
So, now, I only have to defend against 2x assault allegations where it is alleged that I beat my son severely and strangled him. According to the ex, she had photographic evidence but deleted it because she didn't want someone to think that she had done it (crazy lying bitch translation: It didn't happen ever, so I must make up bullshit)

Jesus fucking christ, good to hear the court's on your side SSG.

I'm not totally convinced that the court is on my side. I'm definitely not going to prepare my defense that way. The court is remaining professionally impartial, which is all that I ask for from them.

Thanks for the support, bud. It's appreciated.
D. BEARD
SSG, USA
Retired

SSG (Ret) Beard

• 11B Infantryman
  • Retired
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2018, 02:01:15 AM »
Bloody hell, if it isn't SSG Beard. good to hear you are doing good mate.

I'm bloody happy to see you got a fireteam. Congrats!

I'm travelling alot better than I was. The scary shit is done. I'm interested to see what bullshit they try to pull this time.
D. BEARD
SSG, USA
Retired

1st Lt (Ret) Hardman

• 10C0 Operations Commander
  • Retired
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2018, 02:06:44 AM »

Technically he got a mortar section - albeit via a Team Lead spot haha
O. HARDMAN
1st Lt, USAF
Retired

SSG (Ret) Beard

• 11B Infantryman
  • Retired
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2018, 02:18:34 AM »
Atta boy Beard. Not so long ago I had to deal with this and I know what this can do to a man. Glad to hear that the courts are seeing through the bullshit. You've got my support, and if you need a buddy to get hammered with and cry and fight and yell and cry again, I'll be your huckleberry. Stay strong, and i'll be happy to see you around again.

Unfortunately, I don't drink anymore. Crying and fighting is out too.

I just spend endless hours picking through court transcripts while I put together a perjury case that will be reinforced with defamation and slander suits. These will be liberally sprinkled with a series of cyber crime charges finished off with a custody suit that she will probably be fighting from jail.

Once, a long time ago, I jokingly told someone who was pissing me off that I am a very sexual person: You fuck with me, I fuck back.

:)

Kicking ass and taking names. The way the 506th taught me to.
D. BEARD
SSG, USA
Retired

SSG (Ret) Beard

• 11B Infantryman
  • Retired
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2018, 02:21:00 AM »

My heart is broken. All of that leadership training and all he can do is fuck around with a overglorified potato cannon.

D. BEARD
SSG, USA
Retired

1st Lt (Ret) Hardman

• Retired
« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2018, 02:23:02 AM »
He's doing you proud SSG, don't you worry about that.
O. HARDMAN
1st Lt, USAF
Retired

SSG (Ret) Beard

• 11B Infantryman
  • Retired
« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2018, 02:23:42 AM »
I second what SGT F. Mason said. I may not really know you at all, but if you ever need someone to drink and fight with, let me know. I believe in justice and I'm glad to see that the courts do to.

I'd wish you best of luck, but you don't need it. You'll be fine.

Thank you, Private. I really appreciate that.
D. BEARD
SSG, USA
Retired

SSG (Ret) Beard

• 11B Infantryman
  • Retired
« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2018, 02:24:08 AM »
He's doing you proud SSG, don't you worry about that.

I always knew he would.
D. BEARD
SSG, USA
Retired

SGT (Ret) Van Haarlem

• 11B Infantryman
  • Retired
« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2018, 02:24:14 AM »

My heart is broken. All of that leadership training and all he can do is fuck around with a overglorified potato cannon.

The technical term is giant fleshlight  ;)
I. VAN HAARLEM
SGT, USA
Retired

1st Lt (Ret) Hardman

• Retired
« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2018, 02:38:34 AM »
I retract all previous endorsements.
O. HARDMAN
1st Lt, USAF
Retired