Author Topic: Hello from the 69th Infantry Division!  (Read 7003 times)

[69thId]Gossler

Hello from the 69th Infantry Division!
« on: November 06, 2016, 01:14:32 AM »
Unit Name: 69th Infantry Division
Teamspeak: 69thid.teamspeak3.com

Unit Type: Airborne - Light Infantry and Operations Wing (Fighter Wing)

Objective: We have had experience with the 48th Mechanized Infantry and are attempting to broaden our joint operative experience with other units.

Mission: We are currently deployed in Bekatov attempting to establish order to a region that has come under some political and military turmoil. Upon completion of this deployment, idea's include a joint deployment (6+ operating nights), special assignment operations, or straight infantry missions. We enjoy involving other people in the community in our ops, and developing working friendships with other units in the community. Who better to break bread with than another well established ARMA MILSIM unit? We would like to start with one special operation between units (maybe ~15-20 from either) to ensure compatibility with play-styles, and then are completely open to moving forward from there.

How our ops are created/run: We utilize a mission creation team of 2-4 people including one person from command to oversee infantry operations. All of these operate with Zues with the intention of keeping the operations dynamic and fun. Our story creation currently resides with our Colonel Throckmorton who regularly posts auxiliary news reports and really attempts to set the scene for our upcoming operation night... he really is an amazing story teller. 

We are currently running a Patrol Ops server, and an Altis Liberation server. Unfortunately, those game types aren't especially popular right now so I encourage someone to come to our teamspeak and talk to the highest ranking person you can find, rather than trying to find someone in our server. Our mod set differs a bit from yours, but as I stated, we have worked with other units before and adapting or finding a common ground with relation to mods is absolutely not an issue.

I look forward to your response and potential future operations together!

Capt (Ret) Soto

• 11F3B Fighter Pilot
  • Retired
Re: Hello from the 69th Infantry Division!
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2016, 10:09:00 AM »
Good morning MSG Gossler:

Thank you for your joint operation request.  I will be contacting you via PM and will be one of your points of contact henceforth.

V/R,
R. SOTO
Capt, USAF
Retired

Colin

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2016, 07:46:30 PM »
Hello from the Aviation side of the 69thID!

My name is Cpt. Colin
I am the 69thID Operations Wing Training Supervisor.

I am reaching out to establish a handshake and possibly setup some training dates with your aviation component.

Please contact me on our website or feel free to email me at colindonohue@ymail.com

Capt (Ret) Soto

• 11F3B Fighter Pilot
  • Retired
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2016, 07:46:49 AM »
Good morning Captain:

We'll be in touch shortly.  I have been investigating the prospect of working with other the aviation sections of other units in a training exclusive environment as a way to exchange information and tactics that might not otherwise have been explored.
R. SOTO
Capt, USAF
Retired