Author Topic: "China Marines" (1st battalion, 4th Marines) Joint ops form  (Read 5951 times)

SSgt.Xarither.S

"China Marines" (1st battalion, 4th Marines) Joint ops form
« on: October 31, 2016, 06:38:37 AM »
Unit Name: 1st Battalion, 4th marines.
Teamspeak: 158.69.226.230:9992

Unit Type: Light Infantry

Objective: We're a fairly small unit, our roster contains 2 full squads with only a few of the members of those squads being active, and I was hoping that we could operate together in hopes of growing our reputation. We're fairly new, and hope to become a large network for former/active Marines, and want to encourage arma players to try out milsim.

Mission: I'd preferably like to have a Dynamic campaign, but due to our current size, we'er not fit for that, and would like to request a single operation so that we could possibly gain some new players, from videos or any possible Marine members that want a Marine experience. We hope you guys would help us out, if not, maybe we'll be back when we have a sustainable force, otherwise it'd be an honor working with this unit and hope that we can eventually Be two large forces in a joint op.

Thanks, SSgt. Xarither.S [1st Battalion, 4th Marines] "Whatever it takes"

Capt (Ret) Soto

• 11F3B Fighter Pilot
  • Retired
Re: "China Marines" (1st battalion, 4th Marines) Joint ops form
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2016, 07:44:53 AM »
Hello SSgt:

Thank you for your joint operation request.  I will be contacting you via PM and will be one of your points of contact henceforth.

V/R,
R. SOTO
Capt, USAF
Retired