Author Topic: International Times – 14 January 16 – CDF Victorious  (Read 5475 times)

SSG (Ret) J. Hart

• 11B Infantryman
  • Retired
International Times – 14 January 16 – CDF Victorious
« on: January 14, 2016, 07:48:58 PM »
CDF Victorious

Dateline – 14 January, 2016

After a grueling four day battle, Chernarus Defense Forces have defeated the attacking Red Guard.  While there are still many unknowns, the CDF can confirm that all enemy forces have been defeated, with the last remnants destroyed.  Chernarus Defense Force officials can confirm that the last group of Red Guard forces surrounded, conducted a suicide human wave attack similar to Japanese attacks during World War II, all Red Guard forces were killed.

The remnants of a CDF squad stand guard and patch up their wounded as the CDF push farther into the city

It is believed that Red Guard forces staged their attack in the border regions between Russia and Chernarus.  The specifics on the border between Russia and Chernarus is still heavily disputed, and demilitarized, which is why CDF forces did not uncover them. Majority of the international community believes that Russia was supplying the group with arms, but possess no evidence of this claim.

The International Times interviewed one Sergeant Emsky of the Chernarussian Defense Force, who, aided by his fallen friend and colleague Corporal Aleksandrov, managed to save a squad of defence force troopers from certain death at the hands of the Red Guard. He said the following about “The Clash of Berezhino”

It was a hard fought, intense battle, and the Red Guard soldiers were ruthless, violent and had no regard for their own lives or safety. It was like fighting the spawn of Satan himself! But we pulled together and fought as hard as any of us ever could have. Свобода в Черноруссии! Throughout the battle there were so many times I was sure I was a goner. Somehow though, I made it out alive. But...the real heroes of this battle, and the real heroes of Chernarus, are those who didn’t get the chance to see their homes again.

The Chernorussian government awarded the “Медаль за отвагу” to Corporal Aleksandrov for his acts of valor and heroism.

Chernarus government officials also confirmed this morning that the body of Red Guard leader Gleb Zakharovich, with a single gunshot wound to the head, has been recovered.  Zakharovish is largely responsible for all war crimes of the Red Guard organization, and the RPLA advance into Podagorsk in early February.  Still Chernarus and Berezhino specifically still have a long road to recovery, this is a major victory for the CDF and Chernarus government, showing the international community that they now, can stand on their own.

International Times - James Gallagher
*This news report is a fictional work to support the 506th ARMA gameplay, written by CPT Nagel with edits by SGT J. Hart
J. HART
SSG, USA
Retired

1LT (Ret) Hart

• 11A Infantry Officer
  • Retired
Re: International Times – 14 January 16 – CDF Victorious
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2016, 06:23:29 AM »
Yay!
L. HART
1LT, USA
Retired

SGT (Ret) Falconer

• 11B Infantryman
  • Retired
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2016, 10:58:11 AM »
Hurray!
This does however leave me wondering. Where are we going next?
R. FALCONER
SGT, USA
Retired

K. Santos

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2016, 12:39:12 PM »
Hurray!
This does however leave me wondering. Where are we going next?
Anywhere but here...

Barraco

• Eddie Barraco
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2016, 01:02:34 PM »
NICE! One for CDF !