Author Topic: [SOLVED] Task Force Radio fails to load- HELP !  (Read 20460 times)

SPC Watson

• 11B Infantryman
  • Combat Element
Re: Task Force Radio fails to load- HELP !
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2015, 01:24:04 PM »
I hope so. I will be on teamspeak so we can sort this thing out when you get a chance.
J. WATSON
SPC, USA
Reserve Platoon, 1-506 Infantry

Scarecrow

« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2015, 03:16:05 PM »
I get that error every now and then on certain maps, but it still works perfectly fine for me regardless and others have confirmed it's working as expected.

Maybe connect to the Assault server and someone can check for you too?

SPC Watson

• 11B Infantryman
  • Combat Element
« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2015, 03:34:02 PM »
I will try. But the radio did not work for me on an official server with the Chenarus map i think. I will try setting it up on a different server and map. Direct chat was working i think but i could not use the radio in any way.

Thanks for the tip tho.. Ill keep it in mind.
J. WATSON
SPC, USA

Eagas

« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2015, 03:46:28 PM »
Try removing the task_force_radio_win32.dll or task_force_radio_win64.dll opposite of the version of windows that you are running.

SPC Watson

• 11B Infantryman
  • Combat Element
« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2015, 04:00:08 PM »
Ive done that. The problem still persists. I have 64bit windows 7. I removed the 32bit .dll file, still got the same error.
J. WATSON
SPC, USA

SPC Watson

• 11B Infantryman
  • Combat Element
« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2015, 10:09:08 PM »
SOLVED

In the end it was me derping out. My userconfig folder was named " userconfg" ... yeeah.. not gonna work.
After 4 team viewer sessions, the hero, PFC Bingham with the eagle eye spotted the problem.

If anyone ever has the same issue its probably becouse your Arma3 and Teamspeak dont see eye to eye.
So checking your plugins, userconfig, and mod data will get you closer to solving your problem.

Anyway, i want to thank everyone for their effort, i really appreciate it. I would have never figured this out on my own, even tho it was a noob mistake.

Special thanks to CPL.Owens , SSG.McKelvie and PFC.Bingham for making the effort of troubleshooting over teamspeak and team viewer .
« Last Edit: December 01, 2015, 10:14:42 PM by Caparzo »
J. WATSON
SPC, USA