Author Topic: Public Server  (Read 10756 times)

Diaz

Public Server
« on: December 06, 2014, 06:16:35 PM »
Hello all, i was just wondering if a public server is going to be up in the near future. Whether it's a public insurgency or another generic mission I would love to play before submitting an application

Thanks

Diaz

Tramble

Re: Public Server
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2014, 01:56:14 AM »
as a pubber in 15th, did the 506th made a public server aswell? aka BUMPING this XD

Wischuf

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2014, 07:12:50 AM »
There is currently no 506th IR server open to the public.

I'll leave someone more qualified than me to answer if there are plans to have one in the future.

MAJ (Ret) Hayes

• 11A Infantry Officer
  • Retired
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2014, 09:28:19 AM »
The 506th has several official servers and many unofficial servers being used by various units within the Regiment. Our units are training and conducting air assault missions all the time. We currently have no plans to host a public server. We may in the future, but for right now, if you wish to play with the 506th, the best way is to join and get involved in the community.
P. HAYES
MAJ, USA
Retired

Tramble

« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2014, 07:58:23 AM »
The 506th has several official servers and many unofficial servers being used by various units within the Regiment. Our units are training and conducting air assault missions all the time. We currently have no plans to host a public server. We may in the future, but for right now, if you wish to play with the 506th, the best way is to join and get involved in the community.

just wondering, can a PV1 join Ops/missions if havent been assigned in a squad/finished OSUT

Delonge

« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2014, 08:39:44 AM »

just wondering, can a PV1 join Ops/missions if havent been assigned in a squad/finished OSUT

If I remember correctly, or if it applies here, you may not join/fill in Official Operation until you have graduated from AIT/OSUT.

MAJ (Ret) Hayes

• 11A Infantry Officer
  • Retired
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2014, 09:10:10 AM »
A PV1 in training may be included in private missions run by various persons around the unit but may not be a part of an Official Task Force Operations or Unit Training. They must have their basic AIT done before being included in official training or operations.
P. HAYES
MAJ, USA
Retired