Author Topic: A3 Server Help  (Read 5552 times)

M. Williams

A3 Server Help
« on: December 06, 2014, 04:02:12 PM »
Alright, so I rented an ArmA 3 server so I have something to use for missions with friends. The problem is, I am very new to ArmA 3 servers. I was wondering if there a way to make it so the server does not require a server key or if there is an easier way around this. Surely I shouldn't have to Search for a key for EVERY addon I have. For example, the 506th pack has no server keys included. Can anyone with more experience help me out here?

SPC (Ret) Harrison

• 11B Infantryman
  • Retired
Re: A3 Server Help
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2014, 04:28:38 PM »
To disable key verification, add verifySignatures = 0; to your .cfg. Also, for your reference: https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/server.cfg . Hope this helped!
N. HARRISON
SPC, USA
Retired

M. Williams

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2014, 04:45:43 PM »
It was pretty helpful, thanks. Now I just have to figure out the 100 other problems I am having.  ;)

M. Williams

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2014, 09:00:21 PM »
I am now having a problem launching my server with mods. I have installed the mods to the server and set up the command line. But every time I start the server, it crashes. I have no idea why this is and am pulling my hair out. As you might have guessed already, I'm not very good at this. Any ideas?

S. Oliver

« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2014, 11:07:57 AM »
Can you post your command line?

I suspect you are launching mods in the wrong order and that is causing the crash.

M. Williams

« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2014, 02:38:56 PM »
This issue is happening when the server is set up for vanilla as well. I have contact the server provider and they are looking into it.