Author Topic: 506th Mod Updates  (Read 4209 times)

McGuire

506th Mod Updates
« on: August 06, 2015, 11:33:08 PM »
Anyone else notice a RHS mismatch on some of the servers tonight after the updates?
I replaced my RHS pbo's from the new v1.6 download and I had no issues, however I did notice before joining in that the servers don't all seem to have these pbo updates.

I have attached 2 pics from my RHS folders showing these "updated" pbo's:

Weik

Re: 506th Mod Updates
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2015, 06:18:44 AM »
most likely the servers you joined had not been updated.

McGuire

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2015, 07:07:56 PM »
most likely the servers you joined had not been updated.

I can confirm that deleting the 5 pbo's from the RHS:USAF folder that were in the v1.6 pack, and replacing them with the pbo's from the v1.5 pack does show all green on the Official servers.

See below pic for date/time stamps of the pbo's from the 506th Mod Pack v1.5:

McGuire

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2015, 07:11:03 PM »
From these tests, I would suggest (at least at the time of this post) that leaving your pbo's in the RHS:USAF folder might be recommended...at least until the servers have the same pbo's as the ones in the v1.6 pack.

So far, it was only the ones in the USAF folder that showed a mismatch. The AFRF one seem fine with the new pbo. Just thought this might help someone  :)

R. F. Nelson

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2015, 08:01:54 PM »
If you're basing any of this off of what the multiplayer server selection screen says, then you're a bit in the wrong. For myself, it always shows my DLC is as in the red (even though I have them), and sometimes, the same with my mods (even though everything works just fine).

As long as you're connecting and it's not booting you (due to mods not being properly installed), then you're fine. Arma's Green/Red light system, while a nice feature to let one know what mods are on the server, should not be used to determine if your mods are correct.

McGuire

« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2015, 10:17:21 PM »
If you're basing any of this off of what the multiplayer server selection screen says, then you're a bit in the wrong. For myself, it always shows my DLC is as in the red (even though I have them), and sometimes, the same with my mods (even though everything works just fine).

As long as you're connecting and it's not booting you (due to mods not being properly installed), then you're fine. Arma's Green/Red light system, while a nice feature to let one know what mods are on the server, should not be used to determine if your mods are correct.

Ah thank you SGT Nelson. I did not realize that the system notifications before logging in were not always accurate. Thank you again