Author Topic: "ACE version mismatch error," when correct version clearly installed?  (Read 6118 times)

Corman

So here's one for you; I've been getting this error screen since OSUT. The only version of ACE I have ever used has been the one bundled into the 506th v1.5 mod pack. This is what I do; I download the mod pack, I unzip it and put ACE into my ArmA III root directory, I activate said mod using the launcher, I log on to any 506th server... I get error as stated. Sooo am I missing something here? if we're all getting the same mod files from the same source, then how is it possible that I'm seeing this? My ACE is not broken, I can preform all ACE interactions and they can be done on me. I have downloaded and re-downloaded ACE (from the link provided in our forum) reinstalled and still same error.

Notice the fascinating messages in the lower left. (never mind the pipe error 6 on the right, that's because i didn't have TS on at that moment)

I am totally out of ideas on this...

« Last Edit: July 10, 2015, 02:39:45 PM by PV2 Corman »

MSG (Ret) Main

• 11Z Infantry Senior Sergeant
  • Retired
Check your mod lines and use your CoC.

That is not an ace error. That is an ace module put on the mission file. Those are pbos are from Kunduz. A google search would have told you that. Only approved mods are allowed on official servers. These are issues your TL should be able to answer for you.

J. MAIN
MSG, USA
Retired

SSG (Ret) Kang

• 11B Infantryman
  • Retired
As SFC Main says, the server is running Kunduz in its command line and you're not. Which is good. Unless you see AiA_xxxx or ACE_xxxx or RHS_xxxx you're fine
K. KANG
SSG, USA
Retired