Author Topic: AAN: International Times : Breaking News 27MAY15  (Read 10920 times)

R. F. Nelson

AAN: International Times : Breaking News 27MAY15
« on: May 27, 2015, 08:36:27 PM »
<a href="//www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpJxQqCjObg" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpJxQqCjObg</a>

We here at the AAN: International Times news desk feel that since the US State Department has revealed the validity of what the hactivists released, we feel it's our obligation to share them with you.

These are the more important documents leaked to the press, and the ones we here at the International Times believe most relevant. We will continue to keep a close eye on any future developments.

*The above is a work of pure fiction made in support for the 506th IR and its story.
*Still images and fancy graph provided by 1LT Nagel
*Video and article provided by CPL Nelson

Wischuf

Re: AAN: International Times : Breaking News 27MAY15
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2015, 01:50:00 AM »
Hmmm ... ::)

Now I really want to go back and kick some more RPLA ass. I'm hoping we'll be able to find our 12 MIA.

Joyce

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2015, 04:08:12 AM »

I'm noticing a conspicuous lack of 30th IR... Perhaps we're going on our own deployment, as a platoon. With blackjack. And hookers. And lots of 25mm shells.

On an unrelated note, does anyone have a deployment packing list handy? No reason.

M. Marshall

« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2015, 06:02:57 AM »
The ''27% RPLA'' and ''15% Other'' are numbers noticeable for future deployment of foreign troops. The danger of taking back land as CDF allies in these RPLA areas are a risk worth noting, as well as uprising after foreign forces have left the area, as we have seen in past deployments of the NATO forces.

On a side note, these numbers are heavy in favor of the RPLA. Now that CDF their HQ`s have been marked out for the world to see, do we need to expect more loss of force and ground in the upcoming days for our allies?

**Fantastic article, perhaps a little bit more of a ''News'' voice next time in that video ?  ;)**

D. Brown

« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2015, 11:56:16 AM »

I'm noticing a conspicuous lack of 30th IR... Perhaps we're going on our own deployment, as a platoon. With blackjack. And hookers. And lots of 25mm shells.

On an unrelated note, does anyone have a deployment packing list handy? No reason.

I would imagine its more likely that the 30th IR hasn't been transported from Takistan yet, with the fairly risky and lengthy period of time it would take by land and with the airfield being within range of AA/Artillery emplacements.

MSG De Vries

• 11Z Infantry Senior Sergeant
  • Combat Element
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2015, 03:43:22 PM »
The ''27% RPLA'' and ''15% Other'' are numbers noticeable for future deployment of foreign troops. The danger of taking back land as CDF allies in these RPLA areas are a risk worth noting, as well as uprising after foreign forces have left the area, as we have seen in past deployments of the NATO forces.

On a side note, these numbers are heavy in favor of the RPLA. Now that CDF their HQ`s have been marked out for the world to see, do we need to expect more loss of force and ground in the upcoming days for our allies?

**Fantastic article, perhaps a little bit more of a ''News'' voice next time in that video ?  ;)**

*The above is a work of pure fiction made in support for the 506th IR and its story.
L. DE VRIES
MSG, USA
Reserve Platoon, 1-506 Infantry

SPC (Ret) Ciancio

• 11B Infantryman
  • Retired
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2015, 04:11:56 PM »
Awesome guys, thanks for putting this together. Its now in my Fire Team thread.
B. CIANCIO
SPC, USA
Retired

O'Dette

« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2015, 05:28:14 PM »
I'm glad to see that those RPLA bastards have been staved off at Green Mountain.

I intend to give them my regards in person.

E. Ray

« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2015, 11:16:55 PM »
So, the RPLA control the road southwest out of Chernarus... which runs directly into Takistan. Interesting...

P Drake

« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2015, 11:23:51 PM »
So, the RPLA control the road southwest out of Chernarus... which runs directly into Takistan. Interesting...

Someone told them the 506th was there and they are now trying to cut us off while being scared shitless.

Joyce

« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2015, 11:36:35 PM »
I would imagine its more likely that the 30th IR hasn't been transported from Takistan yet, with the fairly risky and lengthy period of time it would take by land and with the airfield being within range of AA/Artillery emplacements.

We'll uhh... we'll meet you guys at the airfield.  8)

M. Marshall

« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2015, 04:14:19 AM »
Excuse me SSG De Vries,  I HONESTLY thought this was real! ;)

Just some good old fiction crafting, lets get those tin foiled hats on  ;D

Moller

« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2015, 04:05:52 PM »
i think it would be amazing if we could keep track of how much crap we destroy, see just how much pain we brought to those bastards.  8)

Joyce

« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2015, 04:10:41 PM »
i think it would be amazing if we could keep track of how much crap we destroy, see just how much pain we brought to those bastards.  8)

Sounds like you just volunteered to collate that data from the patrol reports

D. Mackie

« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2015, 09:14:10 AM »
Looking forward to some action.