Author Topic: [Resolved] Help me Obi-Wan Kenobi..  (Read 3463 times)

R. F. Nelson

[Resolved] Help me Obi-Wan Kenobi..
« on: May 27, 2015, 01:46:53 PM »
You're all my only hope!

So I'm trying to get some recording done (S-2, shhh opsec), and I keep getting this damned Arma 3 cursor showing up when I watch the video playback.

<a href="//www.youtube.com/watch?v=tI2SoJLer_4" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tI2SoJLer_4</a>

I've raised graphical settings, lowered, turned inside out even! I've launched with all the mods. None of the mods. I've changed Windows Aero whatever settings. I've fiddled with Shadowplay settings, which up until now, have never caused me any issue. I'm going on two days now with yelling insults to my computer, and it's starting to get annoying.

Help me, please, before my computer and Alderaan share a similar fate.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2015, 04:40:13 PM by CPL Nelson »

Schram

Re: Help me Obi-Wan Kenobi..
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2015, 02:00:10 PM »
Isn't that part of the difficulty setting? What's yours at? What is the server side setting for difficulty for the map you're on?

R. F. Nelson

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2015, 02:23:20 PM »
No. It's the actual Arma 3 menu cursor, not the aiming reticle. Which again, does not show up when I'm playing, but only on the recorded playback.

R. F. Nelson

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2015, 04:39:54 PM »
Seems I may have ended up solving this particular issue. It seems Arma 3's Splendid Camera has the menu cursor in the same exact spot. As soon as I moved the cursor off the screen from Splendid Camera, I was able to record without the menu cursor appearing. Chalking this one up to Arma being Arma.