Author Topic: iSpy - News from the Web - 09MAY15  (Read 4901 times)

1LT (Ret) Aston

• 11A Infantry Officer
  • Retired
iSpy - News from the Web - 09MAY15
« on: May 09, 2015, 01:52:54 PM »
Following the recent increase of conflict footage coming out of Chernarus over the last several weeks, new intriguing images have emerged onto LiveLeak which appear to show RPLA soldiers rounding up prisoners onto transport trucks at the Berezino docks. The video has been the subject of extensive media attention since being uploaded, as there is much speculation that the prisoners filmed may include the US soldiers that were taken prisoner in February by the RPLA forces in Podagorsk. Many people claim that the ruthless RPLA do not take prisoners unless they were of high value, and that there is a high probability that the US soldiers are alive and among those who are filmed. Others claim that the RPLA executed the US soldiers weeks ago, under the belief that the international community would no longer attempt to halt their advances in Black Sea region, and that the prisoners at Berezino were government and CDF officials.

iSpy reporters managed to briefly get in contact with the video author who would not disclose their name. Through a series of emails, they managed to answer several questions before failing to reply.

How did you manage to capture this footage?
The RPLA have need some civilians to do work on the water towers near to the docks. I was one of who were chosen. I keep camera with me at all times so I can film the crimes the RPLA do. Anything to get the west to stop them.

Do you know if any of the prisoners on the video are American?
Cannot say. I hear in the news that they took twelve US soldiers, but I only saw seven people. The RPLA do not take many prisoners. Whoever they are they must be very special.

If the RPLA see this footage, will you be safe?
The RPLA already kill for no reason. To give them a reason to kill makes no difference. I am just as likely to be killed now as I was last week.

Where did the trucks take the prisoners?
After I finished filming, they moved south out of the docks and I heard later that some trucks were spotted going west.

Social media has since blown up, with the hopes of finding the soldiers rekindled for many Americans. People are pleading for the international community to move into Chernarus and begin conducting operations against the RPLA. A petition started on Change.org, urging the West to save Chernarus has already reached 3 million signatures in just over 24 hours.

Whether or not the men in the footage are the American prisoners, it is clear that the world is alive with optimism following the release of this video and citizens across the USA all bear the same hope for their countrymen. There has been no official statement from the RPLA as to whether the prisoners are still alive, and there is still no clue as to when the international community and indeed, the US forces, will get involved. For now, the 506thIR command stated that they would not leave without their men, whether they are dead or alive, and are still stationed in the Mediterranean.

Prisoners of the RPLA spotted at Berezino
RPLA spotted loading prisoners into trucks at the Berezino docks. Believed to have moved west.
<a href="//www.youtube.com/watch?v=Peo3NaOCCZQ" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Peo3NaOCCZQ</a>
Added: 2 days ago Occurred On: May-07-2015
By: DLAK042
Warning - The footage contains graphic images some viewers may find disturbing.

Edward Barnes - iSpy News

Article and footage by SGT Aston
* This news report is a fictional work to support the 506th ARMA game play.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2015, 01:58:34 PM by SGT Aston »
J. ASTON
1LT, USA
Retired

SGT (Ret) Falconer

• 11B Infantryman
  • Retired
Re: iSpy - News from the Web - 09MAY15
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2015, 02:50:02 PM »

After I finished filming, they moved south out of the docks and I heard later that some trucks were spotted going west.

South and then west. That is the main road out of Chernarus and into Takistan I believe. (If my Armaverse knowledge is uptodate)

But the RPLA does not have much if anything at all to do with Takistan. So most likely they are being taken to one of the major towns on the southern coast.
R. FALCONER
SGT, USA
Retired

O'Dette

Re: iSpy - News from the Web - 09MAY15
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2015, 03:17:25 PM »

South and then west. That is the main road out of Chernarus and into Takistan I believe. (If my Armaverse knowledge is uptodate)

But the RPLA does not have much if anything at all to do with Takistan. So most likely they are being taken to one of the major towns on the southern coast.

You are correct, Takistan is to the Southwest of Chernarus. As far as RPLA involvement, Takistan was once a Soviet territory, and the RPLA is obsessed with returning former Soviet territories to Russia, so I wouldn't be surprised if they're gearing up for an invasion of the desert nation.

Add to that the allegations of Takistan's nuclear weapons program, and...