Author Topic: Front Page - International Times - 07 April 2015  (Read 5322 times)

1LT (Ret) Hart

• 11A Infantry Officer
  • Retired
Front Page - International Times - 07 April 2015
« on: April 07, 2015, 10:06:43 AM »
A team of unknown, armed individuals enters the building.

Dateline - 07 April, 2015 IGT - Brussels

Recent photographs out of Chernarus, depict what appears to be an American special forces unit operating in Chernarus. The pictures were emailed to the International Times from what appears to be an email account belonging to a civilian who is an RPLA sympathizer.

The pictures show men, of an unconfirmed nationality, raiding a house in Chernogorsk. The pictures also show the bodies of killed RPLA soldiers dragged out into the streets, inspected and searched. Attached with the pictures is a dialogue supposedly from the individual who took the pictures

Dead RPLA soldiers are reportidly checked for their identity.

“I took these pictures on 6th April, 2015 in the ruined city of Chernogorsk. I took them around 2 a.m.. I was awoken to the sound of two trucks. This woke me up as these days, being in a vehicle, especially late at night is dangerous. This I knew this night was already abnormal. The so called “Chernarus government” targets these civilians, and then blame it on the RPLA. I looked out my bedroom window to see large, heavily armed men securing a building. As I grabbed my camera, and it was turning on, I heard several loud bangs, which I assume to be hand grenades and stun grenades. From there I started to take pictures. I unfortunately only have a 40x zoom so I couldn't get any closer pictures than what I was able to get.

After an exchange of gunfire, I saw the men dragged three bodies out into the streets. The bodies were searched, though they took nothing off them. They than brought out bags and bags of something from the building, and put it into their trucks. Lastly, one man came out carrying another man. I assume he was wounded or killed during the raid. You can see the barbarism of the Americans, they carry their man out, but drag these other men out into the street, search them and leave their bodies in the middle of the streets. The world needs to know that the Americans go around doing whatever they want, killing men in their sleep.”

The Pentagon refused to comment on if there were any American forces operating in Chernarus.

Chernarus has been torn by war for a long time now. The RPLA has been able to push majority of the democratically elected government out of major cities and into the mountains and countryside towns. The RPLA in Chernarus recently got a boost of supply and men as a sizeable force fled Podagorsk back into Chernarus.

This reporter believes that the men in the pictures are in fact American special forces. America still turns up empty on its 12 missing service members from the Podagorsk conflict. It is strongly believed that those POW’s were taken by the RPLA back into their native country of Chernarus.

We may never know who these mysterious individuals are, however, their equipment suggests that they are possibly US Special Forces.

It is hard to tell which special forces group it could be. Could it be the legendary Navy SEALS? The rugged USMC Raiders? Or the secretive and mysterious Army Delta Force? I believe it is none of those. While its not uncommon for them to do direct action missions, SEALs and Delta force are primarily anti-terrorism units that are still hunting down terrorist organizations. Marine Raiders are a possibility, but they would be “out of water”. Operating in a foreign country without the USMC or Navy anywhere nearby would be odd.

The most likely unit is the Army 10th Special Forces Group (the Green Berets). The 10th Special Forces Group primarily area of responsibility is aligned with that of EUCOM (United States European Command). They are most likely looking for their missing Army brothers, or any information linking to their rescue.

Reported by James Gallagher - International Times

* This news report is a fictional work to support the 506th ARMA game play

** Article and images supplied by Sergeant First Class Nagel, edited by Sergeant Hart
« Last Edit: April 07, 2015, 03:23:24 PM by SGT Hart »
L. HART
1LT, USA
Retired

O'Dette

Re: Front Page - International Times - 07 April 2015
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2015, 01:22:26 PM »
I'd put my money on SAD/SOG, honestly.

I suppose the RPLA had better start learning the lyrics to "Over There".

CPT (Ret) Nagel

• 11A Infantry Officer
  • Retired
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2015, 06:30:40 PM »
Don't even know if they are NATO
D. NAGEL
CPT, USA
Retired

O'Dette

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2015, 11:36:06 PM »
Don't even know if they are NATO

That's true, but I don't see any logic for Russian forces to deployed, especially wearing typically-American/NATO equipment. Especially since the RPLA is their dog in the fight, I don't see much need for them to try to pull a False Flag.