Author Topic: Mic issues  (Read 3923 times)

Wi11ywill

Mic issues
« on: March 30, 2015, 07:43:52 PM »
So I have a Logitech headset and I can hear gameplay through them but when I go to talk over the air to fellow players online no one responds and it's quite. Will this mess with teamspeak then. I've tried the radio and testing to see if it says transmitting but the only thing is I don't want to go into training tomorrow and my mic not working. Any suggestions or help?

Wischuf

Re: Mic issues
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2015, 08:14:52 PM »
See if you can increase the microphone levels or boost in Windows Audio, if you haven't done so already. If it's still too low, you can try toying around with the capture settings in TeamSpeak. Try enabling or disabling "automatic voice gain control" and "remove background noise" and see if that changes anything.

What kind of Logitech headset are you using?

Wi11ywill

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2015, 08:34:17 PM »
Its a H390. I haven't messed with the settings yet and I've gone through the support site. But I will give the settings a try real quick.

Wi11ywill

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2015, 10:21:28 PM »
So I changed some of the settings and I did a test recording on teamspeak and everything appears and sounds to be working. So I'll keep my fingers crossed that's it's good to go for tomorrow. Thanks for the help!

Wischuf

« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2015, 10:39:19 PM »
So I changed some of the settings and I did a test recording on teamspeak and everything appears and sounds to be working. So I'll keep my fingers crossed that's it's good to go for tomorrow. Thanks for the help!

Glad I could help. Make sure you pay attention during training and you'll be an e-soldier in no time. Have fun!