Author Topic: [RECYCLED] Velasco Application  (Read 259 times)

Ralphdarrel21

[RECYCLED] Velasco Application
« on: March 07, 2015, 07:44:28 AM »
First Name: Ralph Darrel
Last Name: Velasco
Desired Duty Assignment: 11B Machine Gunner

ArmA III Player ID: 90071996842377217

How long have you been playing ArmA III?: Since the Time of Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead
Are you currently a member of an ArmA III gaming clan or unit?: No. I'm only playing with my Brother in Multiplayer
Why do you want to join the 506th Infantry Regiment Realism Unit?: Because i like u Guyz playing like reAl .And I say that I can Do that to be one of you Sir,one of the cavalry.And fees like True Soldier to Respect your orders Sir.

If you have elected either rotary wing pilot or fighter pilot, if all billets are full by the time you finish the training pipeline, you may have to go infantry for the time being. Do you understand this?: Of Course Sir.But I tell You Sir  ,With That M249 PIP "RHS".I will Feel the real Machinegunner in the Cav.That gun is my Bestfriend Sir.And I hope u Sir can Give me that position Autorifleman.Because it is my speciality .You Have my Word Sir ,I have a lot of experience Handling this M249 PIP."lot of technics firing this for almost 4 years having fan of this game since arma 2.Sir thankyou

Please check your user profile and ensure that the email address you registered with is correct. Have you done this?: Yes Sir

Do you understand the definition of realism gaming according to the 506th realism unit, and is this the type of realism experience you desire and are willing to abide by?: Yes Sir I do

Have you read and understood the requirements for our unit and the criteria for being active and taking a billet in this unit and that failure to complete said criteria will place you into the reserve platoon?: Yes sir of course .I have And I will Understand

You understand the fact that this unit is a EST (GMT -5) time zone based unit, and the attendance requirements of operations on Sundays at 2000 EST (0100 GMT)?: Yes Sir .Roger.Cant Wait to make Operations
« Last Edit: March 27, 2015, 05:35:54 PM by SGT George »