Author Topic: 506th's Map pack mod  (Read 4237 times)

Biggers

506th's Map pack mod
« on: February 26, 2015, 12:34:08 AM »
 When I launch arma I get this "addon AiA-AFghan requires addon AiA-AFghan_Data" I download the patch and hot fix and I extracted them together, so idk what I'm doing wrong.

Whitacre

Re: 506th's Map pack mod
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2015, 05:15:25 AM »
Have you tried launching on of the AiA maps through the editor or joining a server running on of them? It is possible that you are getting an error that doesn't prevent you from playing on servers etc. It happens pretty frequently.

Biggers

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2015, 05:50:22 AM »
No I was just wondering because I want to make sure I have everything working for training and now my damn sound is screwed up. I cant hear my gunfire or the enimies.

Maple

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2015, 05:55:53 AM »
Are you running MCC? It's known to cause sound issues. Otherwise you might need a clean reinstall of RHS.

MSG (Ret) Main

• 11Z Infantry Senior Sergeant
  • Retired
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2015, 01:34:43 PM »
You might have a corrupted file. You can compare your folder to another members if its the one pbo someone could dropbox it for you. check the pbos from the hotfix and patch if it is on there just go ahead and reinstall. If it from AiA then you might want to try and grab it from someone. If you have the time though reinstalling AiA should do the trick.
J. MAIN
MSG, USA
Retired

Biggers

« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2015, 01:54:23 PM »
I tried what Wilde said still isn't working. It is only on certain weapons though that are mods. But they use to work fine. When I shoot the 50 cal its a VERY high pitch ring that is deafening and my mg's or other modded weapons that did work fine before and are created my different modders have no sound now. When I fix one issue another rises lol. I didn't have no trouble ever before with my other others mods until I download what the 506's requirements are.

Biggers

« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2015, 02:58:39 PM »
For the sound I think its my earplugs but for some reason I can't put them on.