Author Topic: Liberation: Which Mission is Next?  (Read 4446 times)

SSG M. Jaeger

• 18C Special Forces Engineer Sergeant
  • Combat Element
Liberation: Which Mission is Next?
« on: June 23, 2021, 03:40:13 PM »
Liberators,
Your surprise, speed, and violence of action is leading to a near victory on Tembelan Island.

It's great to see the increased, regular turn-out on the public server again!  We are striving to improve the quality of the public server and keep things fresh and exciting. You will, however, likely conclude the current Tembelan mission before I have 506th Roche ready for savagery.  (Roche was recently selected by you as the most requested for the next template.)

As such, which mission template would you like to see next after Tembelan Island?

v/r
CPL M. Jaeger
S4 Mods/Public Servers
M. JAEGER
SSG, USA
Engineer Sergeant, ODA 5221, Co B\2-5th SFG

SSG M. Jaeger

• Combat Element
Clarification on the two Chernarus Maps
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2021, 01:59:46 PM »
FYI,
In response to some of your questions, Liberation Chernarus Autumn and Chernarus Winter may be the same maps, but the enemy positions and spawn locations differ to foster variety.

v/r
CPL M. Jaeger
S4 Mods/Public Servers
M. JAEGER
SSG, USA

SSG M. Jaeger

• Combat Element
Re: Liberation: Which Mission is Next?
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2021, 04:59:07 PM »
...split vote...speak up you Savage liberators...the server is for you!

v/r
CPL M. Jaeger
M. JAEGER
SSG, USA

SSG M. Jaeger

• Combat Element
Liberators: Roche is Complete!
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2021, 08:01:14 PM »
Liberators,
The new Liberation Roche template is complete and locally tested.  It appears that the ongoing Tembelan mission will be done by midnight tonight.  Since the vote was split on the next mission, we'll just go ahead and upload Roche tonight or tomorrow as the next default mission/template.  Please reply here or DM me when Tembelan is Mission Complete!

I'm continuing to test changes to keep up OPFOR pressure and reduce the sometime silly spawning (i.e., 3 Frogfoots in a row).  Please provide feedback so we can make your game time better and better.

Note: Beginning with Roche v1.0, be sure to check enemy vehicles' & soldiers' inventories and enemy caches!  Don't expect the routine from previous templates.  You'll also find some new and interesting objectives.  Stay on your toes!

We are averaging 15-23+ players on active nights.   Come bond, come fight, and get savage! ... and consider streaming.

Currahee!
CPL M. Jaeger
S4 Mods/Public Servers
M. JAEGER
SSG, USA

SSG M. Jaeger

• Combat Element
Re: Liberation: Which Mission is Next?
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2021, 12:20:27 PM »
Liberators,
Tembelan is Mission Complete as of 1200EST, today (Saturday).  Players are manually switching to Chernarus Winter to start a new mission.  I'll let you know when we can get Roche loaded up and set as thee new default mission.  Whatever progress is made on Chernarus Winter in the meanwhile, will still be there to resume after Roche, if so desired.

v/r
CPL M. Jaeger
M. JAEGER
SSG, USA