Author Topic: Public Server Issues - Temporarily Resolved  (Read 3121 times)

SSG M. Jaeger

• 18C Special Forces Engineer Sergeant
  • Combat Element
Public Server Issues - Temporarily Resolved
« on: June 05, 2021, 09:51:32 PM »
Please see the next message below.

UPDATE: FYI, SGT Brewer kindly restarted the server, but there may be an issue with it dropping offline; logs may need to be checked.  There appear to be no issues with PF, Official and Training servers.

Additionally, it appears that the active map (Chernarus Autumn) has had a full reset -- all progress appears to have been lost.

The public server appears to be offline...request a restart or whatever is needed, when possible.

v/r
CPL M. Jaeger
S4 Mods/Public Server
« Last Edit: June 05, 2021, 10:35:26 PM by CPL M. Jaeger »
M. JAEGER
SSG, USA
Engineer Sergeant, ODA 5221, Co B\2-5th SFG

SSG M. Jaeger

• 18C Special Forces Engineer Sergeant
  • Combat Element
Temporarily Resolved: Public Server Issues
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2021, 10:33:38 PM »
FYI:  I was able to restart the Chernarus Autumn template.  It was moving terribly slow and spitting out numerous errors.  For some reason, there were hundreds of supply boxes at production facilities and they were literally flying through the air all over the map.  After deleting the majority of them via Zeus, the server performance recovered and normal play resumed. 

Also, S4 is aware that there is still an issue of occasionally loading in and not having medical or explosive permissions.  We are working to fix that ASAP.  In the interim, just poke me in TeamSpeak and I'll make a manual fix that will last for your current session.

Respectfully,
CPL M. Jaeger
S-4 Mods/Public Server
« Last Edit: June 05, 2021, 10:45:12 PM by CPL M. Jaeger »
M. JAEGER
SSG, USA
Engineer Sergeant, ODA 5221, Co B\2-5th SFG