Author Topic: Do We Have A Printable Default (mod) Keybinding Chart?  (Read 3002 times)

W. Benson

Do We Have A Printable Default (mod) Keybinding Chart?
« on: March 06, 2021, 03:24:27 PM »
Hello all!
Is there a resource to print out the Default Keybindings (with command recommended custom bindings)?

Thanks!

PV1 Roberts

SGT Stewart

• 11B Infantryman
  • Combat Element
Re: Do We Have A Printable Default (mod) Keybinding Chart?
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2021, 12:11:00 AM »
In your Arma3 local folder there should be a PDF,  'arma3_keyboard_layout.pdf',  for default bindings. I believe ACE has one too, but you will l have to google that.
R. STEWART
SGT, USA
Infantryman, 1-506 Infantry

CW4 I. Steves

• 153A Rotary Wing Aviator
  • Aviation Element
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2021, 04:49:39 AM »
In your Arma3 local folder there should be a PDF,  'arma3_keyboard_layout.pdf',  for default bindings. I believe ACE has one too, but you will l have to google that.

Just to add to this for those who don't know how to reach the Arma 3 directory folder,
>Go to your Steam library
>Right click on Arma 3 and choose "Properties..."
>Click on "Local Files" on the left side of the menu
>Click on browse on the right
This will open the game directory file from there you will see the "arma3_keyboard_layout.pdf" It can be printed and even shows you how to make it into a standing thing that you can just set on your desk. But the best way to learn is to just practice and play the game then it will become muscle memory. Fill in when you are able and play the public server or even play through the campaign if you haven't yet, you'll have it all down in no time.
I. STEVES
CW4, AV
Rotary Wing Aviator, Co D\5-101st Brigade

1st Lt (Ret) Hardman

• 10C0 Operations Commander
  • Retired
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2021, 07:51:49 AM »
A lot of the important keybinds are covered during Recruit Training and/or OSUT.

On that basis, they should be in your notes taken down during the pipeline. Some may also be listed in the Student Reference Manual.

O. HARDMAN
1st Lt, USAF
Retired