Author Topic: MODS - Can I download these in retirement? Considering a return to the 506th  (Read 2953 times)

CW4 Stowe

• 153A Rotary Wing Aviator
  • Aviation Element
Good morning,

Can I download the current 506th MODS to load and practice with as I am considering returning to the 506th and want to get everything loaded, practice, and make sure all is working prior to returning?

Thanks,

Stowe
T. STOWE
CW4, USA
Reserve Platoon, 1-506 Infantry

CW3 (Ret) Hauk

• Retired
Chief,

Your request is one of the reasons we have the 30 day wait policy in reserves before you can transfer to active duty.  This gives any returning member the time to figure out and even fill in to really make sure everything is squared away before requesting transfer to an open billet.   So the S-1 Chief or one of the recruiting clerks can then help you with the return policy and procedure.   I am sure one of them will reply letting you know what steps are needed.

Respectfully,

S-1 Transfers Clerk
WOC M. Jenkins
N. HAUK
CW3, AV
Retired

Capt Ringrose

• 11F3B Fighter Pilot
  • Aviation Element
Cheif,

As you are a member of our reserve platoon you are able to download these mods and play with us at any time (spaces permitting and within SOP). Please check the Command Announcements thread for the latest mod files.

Regards,
Capt Ringrose
S-4 Chief (acting)
B. RINGROSE
Capt, USAF

CW4 Stowe

• Aviation Element
Mr. Jenkins/Capt Ringrose,

Thanks for the reply and I am downloading the current mods today and hopefully, have them loaded correctly soon.

v/r

Tony

Cheif,

As you are a member of our reserve platoon you are able to download these mods and play with us at any time (spaces permitting and within SOP). Please check the Command Announcements thread for the latest mod files.

Regards,
Capt Ringrose
S-4 Chief (acting)
T. STOWE
CW4, USA