Author Topic: Weird ACE error just started today need some help please.  (Read 2309 times)

SPC (Ret) Feehan

• 11B Infantryman
  • Retired
Weird ACE error just started today need some help please.
« on: January 28, 2021, 11:13:47 PM »
So I downloaded the updates and was playing just fine on public server. I don’t know if this will happen on an official server as I am not sure if there is one where I can test it plus it requires another person. Bringing up the personal ACE menu works fine. However when I try to interact with another team member the game minimizes out to Windows desktop. If I get lucky and it doesn’t exit nothing works. I can’t bandage anyone. I have tried reboots, unloading and reloading the mods, etc. to no avail.

I am not finding much on the web other than a user mentioned deleting my character profile. Not knowing what is under the covers for Arma  this could really backfire on me.

I am signed up for OSUT this weekend so I really need to resolve this tomorrow. I am free all day so I can get into game and work on it. Any help appreciated

Thank you.

Oh and big shout out to all the gang on public it’s helping me a ton and also very fun.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2021, 04:02:05 AM by PV1 Feehan »
R. FEEHAN
SPC, USA
Retired

SPC (Ret) Feehan

• 11B Infantryman
  • Retired
Re: Weird ACE error just started today need some help please.
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2021, 10:34:08 AM »
I believe I resolved this. There is a windows utility called Powertoys that is optional and it changes the behavior of the Windows key. I removed it and will try and test it once I have someone I can interact with.
R. FEEHAN
SPC, USA
Retired