Author Topic: A few questions regarding your community  (Read 13459 times)

steel

A few questions regarding your community
« on: November 27, 2014, 08:29:35 PM »
Hello there all,

I live in the UK and stumbled upon this community today after watching Jester's video (you have probably heard that 1,000 times already).

I just had some questions which I would like to ask as I couldn't find this information elsewhere:

1) What days and times do you play?

2) What is the joining process apart from applying? I understand the requirements but not actually what happens when a person is accepted.

3) What requirements do members have to meet to STAY a member? For example attending 3 times a week minimum etc.

4) Do you demand that people address each other by ranks or do any other role playing/pretend/theoretical stuff?

Thank-you very much in advance for any information which is sent my way.

Regards to you all!

S. Jones

Wischuf

Re: A few questions regarding your community
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2014, 08:42:16 PM »
Hello there all,

I live in the UK and stumbled upon this community today after watching Jester's video (you have probably heard that 1,000 times already).

I just had some questions which I would like to ask as I couldn't find this information elsewhere:

1) What days and times do you play?

2) What is the joining process apart from applying? I understand the requirements but not actually what happens when a person is accepted.

3) What requirements do members have to meet to STAY a member? For example attending 3 times a week minimum etc.

4) Do you demand that people address each other by ranks or do any other role playing/pretend/theoretical stuff?

Thank-you very much in advance for any information which is sent my way.

Regards to you all!

Question one is answered by the above link. After you have been processed and accepted you will go through training based on your billet, and after that you will get a position within the unit. To stay a member you will have to attend the mandatory trainings, like fireteam and squad, and last but not least the operations.

I am not a hundred percent clear on your last question, however, I believe you address anyone above an E3 rank by their actual rank.

If I got anything wrong, feel free to correct me. I'm still new to this unit as well  :)

SPC (Ret) Filley

• 11B Infantryman
  • Retired
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2014, 09:21:01 PM »
As a general rule of thumb, you SHOULD be able to address your own fire team leader and fire team  mates by their last name. For the most part, it's proper to address squad leaders and up by rank unless otherwise stated.
C. FILLEY
SPC, USA
Retired

steel

« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2014, 10:52:34 AM »
Sorry if I'm being thick but all of the information I have in the linked post is this:

Interested in applying to the 506th Infantry Regiment Realism Unit? Make sure you meet the following requirements before submitting your application:

Minimum age: 18
Must have a copy of ArmA III and a valid Player ID.
Must have a microphone and Teamspeak 3.
An understanding of the definition of roleplaying in a realism environment.

If you have any other questions regarding the application process, please contact one of our recruiting staff.

I can't find anything which relates to times or days.

Maple

« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2014, 11:09:23 AM »
Sorry if I'm being thick but all of the information I have in the linked post is this:

Interested in applying to the 506th Infantry Regiment Realism Unit? Make sure you meet the following requirements before submitting your application:

Minimum age: 18
Must have a copy of ArmA III and a valid Player ID.
Must have a microphone and Teamspeak 3.
An understanding of the definition of roleplaying in a realism environment.

If you have any other questions regarding the application process, please contact one of our recruiting staff.

I can't find anything which relates to times or days.

Wrong link - http://www.506thir.net/forums/index.php?topic=21.0

You understand the fact that this unit is a EST (GMT -5) time zone based unit, and the attendance requirements of operations on Sundays at 2000 EST (0100 GMT)?:

steel

« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2014, 11:11:21 AM »
Ahh thank you very much.

The time you guys play is Monday morning for me and work unfortunately gets in the way so I won't be putting in an application.

Best of luck to you all and I hope you all have a blast with this group. It looks like it's going to be damn good fun.

;D ;D