Author Topic: Instructors have no patience  (Read 3115 times)

warvet76

Instructors have no patience
« on: September 16, 2019, 04:58:08 PM »
I'm a 17 year Army Veteran with 4 combat deployments.. I'm gonna need y'all to walk me thru and have some patience on this game.. This shit ain't real life.. it's a game.

SPC (Ret) Oaks

• 11B Infantryman
  • Retired
Re: Instructors have no patience
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2019, 05:43:09 PM »
Deep breath mate.

There are many of us that serve or have served in various militaries from around the world within this unit, all of us have had to go through the same training in this unit. We all know it can be frustrating but like all basic training, it will end, just get through it.

The grass is greener on the other side.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2019, 05:51:19 PM by PFC B. Rook »
B. OAKS
SPC, USA
Retired

1st Lt Bateman

• 11F3B Fighter Pilot
  • Aviation Element
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2019, 05:50:44 PM »
I recommend reaching out to your recruiting contact with any issues that you should have and they can likely assist you, the instructors are there to teach you and help you, but you need to reach out to your CoC and try and come up with a solution to any issues youre having. This is applicable up and down the chain, no matter where you are within the 506th.

Hope this helps.
M. BATEMAN
1st Lt, USAF
Reserve Platoon, 1-506 Infantry

CPT Tell

• 11A Infantry Officer
  • Combat Element
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2019, 06:34:29 PM »
We have reasons for doing things the way we do them. If it's not how you want things done, then I suggest you find somewhere that does it the way you want, or start your own community. Because we, many of us who also served real world, won't be changing it just because you don't like it.
B. TELL
CPT, IN
Reserve Platoon, 1-506 Infantry