Author Topic: about joining uk  (Read 3253 times)

bazacop

about joining uk
« on: August 29, 2019, 02:20:33 PM »
first of all i like to say hello to all. My name is barry i been playing arma 3 for a while but only single player missions. i have watched loads of jesters 814 vids and think they are the nuts. never really played on servers as for me people dont really play arma like it should  be played like you guys do.
I also watched a training vid on here some where (which i cant seem to find now lol ). but i must really enjoyed that aslo. i would like to join up, but im a bit concern about doing so as i live in the uk, and im guessing that theres about a 5 to 6 hour time difference. My questions really is would i be able to join up cos of that, would there be a training in my time zone. And if i got accepted would there be missions in my time zone. Many thanks barry or baz lol 
« Last Edit: August 29, 2019, 02:27:45 PM by bazacop »

A. Tabor

Re: about joining uk
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2019, 04:02:12 PM »
Hey man nice to meet ya! And as for the hour difference/time zone difference, there are a ton of people here from the UK and EU, but unfortunately we only operate in EST (eastern standard time) so pretty much all official operations will take place with a 5 hour time difference, but trust me you can make it work as my fellow unit members from across the pond have done.

bazacop

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2019, 05:38:52 PM »
cheers mate i will get my holiday out the way and when i come back i sign up and see how i can get on with training if im accepted :)

SSG Salvatore

• 11B Infantryman
  • Combat Element
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2019, 05:39:27 PM »
If you got any questions regarding joining the 506th Infantry Regiment Realism Unit this will be one of the best ways to get into contact with any of the Recruiters, the Recruiting Chief or S-1 Chief via provided link here:  506th IR RU Recruitment Contacts

Recruiters and above can answer all of your questions.

Regards,

SSG Salvatore
S-1 Recruiter
G. SALVATORE
SSG, USA
Reserve Platoon, 1-506 Infantry