Author Topic: [RESOLVED] MOD issues.  (Read 5055 times)

G. Knight

[RESOLVED] MOD issues.
« on: January 28, 2015, 09:04:34 PM »
Couldn't log into the training map for the life of me;

Here is my ARMA 3 dir  http://i.imgur.com/YTPSSFh.jpg

and here is my ARMA 3 batch http://i.imgur.com/cb3yGXl.jpg

Anyone see anything wrong?
« Last Edit: January 29, 2015, 06:52:34 PM by G. Knight »

R. F. Nelson

Re: MOD issues.
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2015, 09:44:55 PM »
Unless the screenshot taken for your folder is incorrect, or you've renamed them, I don't see any of the required mods in there, sans @SMD_A3. I don't see any @506th, @CBA, etc. So without those folders (again, not shown in the screenshot), nothing's going to load up.

Additionally, you've got Podagorsk installed incorrectly. Taken from the Command Announcements thread, regarding the map: When installing Podagorsk, ensure that you are using proper file hierarchy: @Podagorsk>Addons>all.pbos You also need AiA to run that map, which again, doesn't appear to be present in your folder screenshot.

G. Knight

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2015, 09:49:50 PM »
PFC Nelson, thank you for your reply - I will double check

.. Ya, that didn't get me too far.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2015, 10:08:18 PM by G. Knight »

Wischuf

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2015, 10:43:30 AM »
I recommend checking out the repository system if you haven't already. Just make sure you set the correct file paths for ArmA 3 and the repository should do most of the work for you.

Johnston

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2015, 02:07:33 PM »
where are your mods at?

G. Knight

« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2015, 03:03:10 PM »
I recommend checking out the repository system if you haven't already. Just make sure you set the correct file paths for ArmA 3 and the repository should do most of the work for you.

Chief Westfield was kind enough to point me in that direction last night after my attempt to join the training map crashed and burned.     

where are your mods at?

All mods are now in the root of Arma, appearantly I wasn't paying attention when I manually extracted them the first time around and some files ended up in sub folders.    The whole thing was a disaster and in the process of trying to correct things I managed to make Arma entirely unstable (I rock that way) and was forced to wipe it clean and reinstall the app and the mods via A3S - should be good to go now, but will only know for sure when trying to join that map again.