Author Topic: Task Force Rapier: Joint Operation Request  (Read 5078 times)

Fowler1944

Task Force Rapier: Joint Operation Request
« on: March 17, 2019, 02:02:17 AM »
Unit Name: Task Force Rapier: 1st Battalion/76th Infantry Division
Teamspeak: vs24.tserverhq.com:7003

Unit Type: Task Force Rapier consists of an Infantry, Armored, and Aviation detachment

Objective: Good Evening gentlemen, my name is CPT. R. Downs also known as Fowler to my community. On behalf of the Task Force Rapier Headquarters, I write to you on a possible Joint unit Operation. Coming into the reality of a unit within the last Five to Six Months, the unit has grown from a mere ten members to thirty in the last three months. Half of the unit consists of former members of Arma Realism units and or active communities. While a fourth of our members are either active, reserve, or retired military. Task Force Rapier looks forward to the future of the Arma MILSIM community and a upcoming response. To close off, on behalf of T.F.R, I wish you a goodnight and good weekend.

Mission: The possibility of having either one Dynamic Campaign limited to your discretion and ideas, due to being an active Unit in the AO of your deployment. While your Headquarters staff may make the mission and have it come to reality with more men than our unit could bring on average; would be one option. The Next option would either be, focusing on one single day Operation with the 506th, seeing as how members of the Arma Community have an everlasting bond that links one another together it still has the matter to stand on the table. For your choice or discrestion would be the best and most possible fit for a mission.