Author Topic: Cook.C Introduction  (Read 2129 times)

C. Cook

Cook.C Introduction
« on: December 15, 2018, 12:07:55 PM »
Hello everyone,

Just got accepted into the unit and registered for phase one training! Additionally I would like to introduce myself to all of you since you will be seeing more of me soon. My name is Chance Cook, I live in Florida and go to school at SMU in Dallas, TX. Ive been playing ArmA since March 2013 when ArmA 3's pre-alpha release was announced on steam. Since then I was absolutely hooked, joined a Milsim unit (SOF) later that year and absolutely loved it. I did as much as I could to involve my self and eventually clime'd the ranks to later be in command of all air operations and then years later I was voted in by the whole unit (100+ people at the time) to be the SMMC. As time passed and the game grew older the unit began to dwindle down from 100+ man operations every day and full servers to 6 man operations I decided it was time for myself to resign. After finishing my first semester in college this month and being gone from ArmA for about six months I'm ready to get back into it and try to be as involved as possible in the 506th.

Thanks for accepting me,
Cook.C