Author Topic: ATTENTION TO 506th YouTubers  (Read 2577 times)

amadeus787

ATTENTION TO 506th YouTubers
« on: February 27, 2016, 07:43:58 AM »
I am not affiliated with your clan but I am familiar with you guys and the 15th MEU. I was given a friend request by an odd individual today and upon investigating his YouTube Channel I discovered he had stolen videos of someone I knew personally. As such I suspect ALL of his videos are not legitimate.

The reason I am here posting on your forum is that there are several videos of 506th gameplay from what appears to be multiple members. If you see any of your videos on his channel or you recognize any of the videos I HIGHLY recommend reporting them. I have dealt with similar situations before and as long as several people can report and back up that this is not his content, his channel will be taken down.

Just wanted to bring this to your attention as I am not familiar with whom the original content owners may be.

His steam user name is currently: CaRzOon
His Youtube is: Focus on Quality (aka tomasthegames)
http://youtube.com/tomasthegames

CPT (Ret) Whitby

• 11A Infantry Officer
  • Retired
Re: ATTENTION TO 506th YouTubers
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2016, 11:07:37 AM »
Appreciate the Notice, I've informed the 15th, but it looks like he has taken my videos down.
J. WHITBY
CPT, USA
Retired

amadeus787

Re: ATTENTION TO 506th YouTubers
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2016, 02:52:58 PM »
One of my Colleagues whom was stolen from confronted the channel owner in his TS channel and he has been busy cleaning up ever since. Hopefully that is the end of it.