Author Topic: New Update for ARMA3  (Read 3865 times)

A. Baker

New Update for ARMA3
« on: February 19, 2016, 05:27:39 AM »
Many of you might already know, but there is a new update that came out today.

I waited for a couple of hours before posting this thread waiting for an official announcement.

Does anyone know if the update affects any mods?

Thanks,
PFC Baker

EDIT:
Found this open thread for error reporting of the new patch, for anyone using it, it would be nice sharing any error logs or screenshot :D
http://www.506thir.net/forums/index.php?topic=10374.0
« Last Edit: February 19, 2016, 05:41:25 AM by PFC Baker »

Potter

Re: New Update for ARMA3
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2016, 05:37:37 AM »
Updates usually affect our mods in some way, it takes time to test this and relay the results to Command Staff to decide weather to update or not, with Arma we are lucky that we can roll back our version if need be, best thing to do is just wait for an official announcement on what to do.

Also, this is posted in the wrong forum, please use the mess hall or day room for any unit discussion.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2016, 05:39:40 AM by SGT Potter »

A. Baker

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2016, 05:43:56 AM »
Updates usually affect our mods in some way, it takes time to test this and relay the results to Command Staff to decide weather to update or not, with Arma we are lucky that we can roll back our version if need be, best thing to do is just wait for an official announcement on what to do.

Also, this is posted in the wrong forum, please use the mess hall or day room for any unit discussion.

Understood

Bingham

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2016, 10:49:26 AM »
If you want to play without updating here is instructions on how to do the legacy code for 1.54

HowTo: Click on your library tab Go to Arma 3 and right click on it, go to properties, then click on the betas tab , Insert this code Arma3Legacy154, click on check code right beside the text box, Open the drop down menu above and select legacy - Legacy build (1.54) then launch the game to make sure it took. If you have already downloaded the update this will revert back  to 1.54

In case you need to role back for official operations.

Bryer

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2016, 10:10:46 AM »
rolled back and now i am getting an ace.zeus.pbo error...still cannot log in.

update: removed ace.zeus.pbo and the result was a total Charlie Foxtrot of ace errors and requisite server bounce.

« Last Edit: February 20, 2016, 10:32:06 AM by PV2 Bryer »

E. Ray

« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2016, 10:28:23 AM »

Command staff has not ordered a rollback. You should be using the Eden update until otherwise notified.

Bryer

« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2016, 10:57:49 AM »

Command staff has not ordered a rollback. You should be using the Eden update until otherwise notified.

Assault server is up and on 1.54 so...

SSG (Ret) McKelvie

• 11C Indirect Fire Infantryman
  • Retired
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2016, 12:45:23 PM »
I'm not in town.  So either another s4 has to do it or I'll do it when I get back.
M. MCKELVIE
SSG, USA
Retired