Author Topic: any idea why when i save a load out i cannot load it next time in game?  (Read 4148 times)

T. Frost

During the first OSUT, I saved each class.  However, now when I go back to the arsenal, the Rifleman/Grenadier/Etc saves are grey and I'm unable to load them.  Any ideas would be appreciated!

SSG (Ret) Cast

• 11B Infantryman
  • Retired
Also had this issue for a few weeks.
L. CAST
SSG, USA
Retired

Whitacre

Make sure when you save your load out, you save it with only items in the Arsenal Box. If the saved load out contains any items that are not included, it will break the load out. Also, some items were removed from the Arsenal Boxes, which would cause load outs that included those items to break as well.

No radios, no non-weapon optics (binoculars, vectors etc), no more micro daggers etc can be saved in your load outs.

SSG (Ret) Cast

• 11B Infantryman
  • Retired
Make sure when you save your load out, you save it with only items in the Arsenal Box. If the saved load out contains any items that are not included, it will break the load out. Also, some items were removed from the Arsenal Boxes, which would cause load outs that included those items to break as well.

No radios, no non-weapon optics (binoculars, vectors etc), no more micro daggers etc can be saved in your load outs.

Ah it the radio then. Thanks!
L. CAST
SSG, USA
Retired