Author Topic: [Solved] Unable to switch between MidRange and CQC Sights.  (Read 6194 times)

M. Hawkins

[Solved] Unable to switch between MidRange and CQC Sights.
« on: June 06, 2015, 05:14:31 AM »
Such as Eotech and 3x AimPoint. I tried changing keys to set it but that does not seem to be a solution here. All my mods are updated to current and I am able to log on to 506th servers with no errors.

Any help appreciated. Thank you

PS: This feature was working before the update to 1.5
« Last Edit: June 06, 2015, 01:05:21 PM by PV2 M. Hawkins »

Sonneveld

Re: Unable to switch between MidRange and CQC Sights.
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2015, 05:35:26 AM »
Are you using the normal Arma 'change optics' key setting (default ctrl+RMB) or the one in MRT Accessory Functions? If using the former, try going into controls, configure addons and select the mod from the drop-down menu. Set a key for 'next optic state' and see if that works.

Capt (Ret) Avery

• 11F3B Fighter Pilot
  • Retired
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2015, 05:39:28 AM »
It's RHS mapped, not ArmA 3 controls. RHS defaults it as LCtrl + Numpad / , I haven't found a fix for it because in the RHS options, its defined as LCtrl + Right Click.
T. AVERY
Capt, USAF
Retired

M. Hawkins

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2015, 08:45:40 AM »
Are you using the normal Arma 'change optics' key setting (default ctrl+RMB) or the one in MRT Accessory Functions? If using the former, try going into controls, configure addons and select the mod from the drop-down menu. Set a key for 'next optic state' and see if that works.

I've tried using both hotkeys. CTRL + / [NUM] and CTRL + Sec Mouse Button

Sonneveld

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2015, 10:04:33 AM »
You should try going into the actual MRT Accessories Functions keybind and set up a different key to see if that works.

M. Hawkins

« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2015, 12:30:17 PM »
You should try going into the actual MRT Accessories Functions keybind and set up a different key to see if that works.

This seemed to work, ty.