Author Topic: К категории! Секрет документации: Hayes, P CPT  (Read 14055 times)

O'Dette

I say we make a quick Twitter response.

"To the RPLA: Good luck. Sincerely, the 506th. #defiant"

CPT (Ret) Nagel

• 11A Infantry Officer
  • Retired
A pretty interesting taunt considering we are not even over there.
D. NAGEL
CPT, USA
Retired

O'Dette

A pretty interesting taunt considering we are not even over there.

Ah, but if we make them think we're coming, and coming soon...

Nothing will put them off their a-game faster than the fear that the guys who trounced them last time are returning to finish the job.

Moller

That's precisely what we don't want to do, give them a warning. What we need to do is be quiet, let them think they are all that, and then hit them hard, fast, and incessantly until they see the error of their ways.

Schram

Hey RPLA, bring it.
You get a front row seat to see what the 506th does best, kill people and break their shit.
Currahee!

R. F. Nelson

It seems the unknown person(s) with such a dossier had to offer a revision.

SSG (Ret) J. Hart

• 11B Infantryman
  • Retired
Yep and send someone to a Gulag.
J. HART
SSG, USA
Retired

Slaughter

RCT Slaughter here;

Obviously I am new to the unit and do not know all details of dealing with this scum! But Capt Hayes is now a Maj if looked at my chain of command correctly, and with that being said if we go into that area they will be looking for a Capt or any brass as far as that goes. I highly recommend an extra detail to protect our brass may be nessasary! Just my 2cents! SASA (Stay Alert Stay Alive)

MAJ (Ret) Hayes

• 11A Infantry Officer
  • Retired
I got a big brother in the sky looking out for me and his name is "Brrrrrrrrrrt Muthafucka".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5d5qAiU1Ww
P. HAYES
MAJ, USA
Retired

Caldazar

RCT Caldazar, Cal, here; just want to give a big shout out to S-2.  I am brand new to the 506th, long time viewer of the Jester814 videos.  Having spent the last few days going thru every one of the posts in "the News Room" thread I can only say OUTSTANDING!!! 

I knew the 506th was a disciplined and professional combat group; the level of thought, planning and attention to detail in this series of posts only raises the bar that much higher.  I am even more excited about being part of and contributing to this team.

HOOAH! Airborne!

1LT (Ret) Hart

• 11A Infantry Officer
  • Retired
Expect a couple of extra news reports coming up in the next few days. Things seem to be heating up.
L. HART
1LT, USA
Retired

SGT (Ret) Rada

• 11C Indirect Fire Infantryman
  • Retired
C. RADA
SGT, USA
Retired

Slaughter

I got a big brother in the sky looking out for me and his name is "Brrrrrrrrrrt Muthafucka".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5d5qAiU1Ww

You Sir are High Speed Low Drag! Hooah

Rainer

Is this some google translate? Haha