Author Topic: TFAR Difficulties  (Read 3521 times)

Muncaster

TFAR Difficulties
« on: May 02, 2015, 04:29:11 PM »
Hey folks,

I was in OSUT today and my TFAR wasn't working. It was working okay last week. However, I switched my CBA_A3 out last week because I had a CBA version error when I did OSUT last week. This week, TFAR was sort of functional (I could hear radio chatter, I could speak), but I was unable to open my radio to switch frequencies or adjust my speaking volume. When I tried to switch my keybinding for TFAR, it didn't show up under the addon drop down menu. When I went back to try and run it as a SysAdmin, it didn't work either.

Any help would be much appreciated!

SSG (Ret) McAllister

• 11B Infantryman
  • Retired
Re: TFAR Difficulties
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2015, 04:37:37 PM »
How did you switch out your CBA?  My thinking is, if the only difference between the two weeks was the CBA version then maybe deleting and installing a fresh version of the CBA could be worth a shot?  Other things to look at would be that your user config folder is correct as well as making sure you don't have any lingering files from different versions of TFAR if you ever downloaded a newer version.

Hope this helps.
A. MCALLISTER
SSG, USA
Retired

W. Young

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2015, 07:18:39 AM »
Make sure your CBA is release candidate 4 and that your TFAR version is 0.9.7 (and not 0.9.7.1 which shows in teamspeak as 0.9.7). If you're not sure I'd recommend downloading them again from here: https://github.com/michail-nikolaev/task-force-arma-3-radio/releases/download/0.9.7/0.9.7.zip

Muncaster

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2015, 01:31:05 PM »
Got it fixed, thanks for help!