Author Topic: 51 (Scottish) Brigade first contact  (Read 7841 times)

H. Mackay

• 51 (Scottish) Brigade
51 (Scottish) Brigade first contact
« on: February 26, 2015, 07:37:46 AM »
Greetings,

Just wanted to copy my response to your sergeant here, so that we extend the hand of friendship.

I am highly interested in building a well working relationship between the two units.  As our real world counterparts the operations friendships between the US and UK can never be talked about enough.  To answer briefly about us, we operate very similar to yourself but also different in some regards.

We are an Alive based unit, with a hybrid of MCC mixed in to keep the missions on track.  We are, similar to yourself, a light role infantry unit at our very core.  Though we may have the addition of Armour, Aircraft, Artillery and other such useful and powerful force multipliers, at he end of the day our Infantry is our backbone to the continued success and expansion of our unit.

I do look forward to getting to know you all more, and some of our members, myself included, have pasts with the 15th MEU, and as such are intimately familiar with your unit either by friendship or just the model the unit follows.  This is a great time for a fresh slate to be written in the history of both units, to allow expansion and friendship to flourish.  As our website is updated and made active over the next 2 weeks, please feel free to read the information about us as it is posted, or join our Teamspeak anytime.  I will ensure 506 tags are reserved for you all to make you feel even more at home.

Best regards,

Major H. Mackay
Commanding Officer
51 (Scottish) Brigade 
« Last Edit: March 30, 2015, 01:54:05 AM by H. Mackay »
Major H. Mackay
Commanding Officer
51 (Scottish) Brigade