Author Topic: Userconfig error  (Read 4065 times)

MFJeson

Userconfig error
« on: November 07, 2022, 09:40:20 PM »
I've read the few posts as it seems to be a relatively common error:
'userconfig\cyp_pushtohear_a3\cyp_pushtohear_a3_config.hpp'

I cannot seem to fix this. I've watched the video. I've uninstalled the mod and reinstalled it many times over, removing all duplicates each time. I've even uninstalled and reinstalled the game. One post said something to the affect of unzipping to the wrong location? or something? I'm a bartender, not a computer whiz unfortunately. But also not a total idiot and this is becoming frustrating - it should be very straight forward - Any and all help is appreciated.

1st Lt (Ret) Hardman

• 10C0 Operations Commander
  • Retired
Re: Userconfig error
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2022, 09:56:45 PM »
Make sure your Userconfig folder (by default that's at C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\Userconfig) does not contain another Userconfig folder - that's the most common mistake.
If it does, just move everything from the 2nd Userconfig folder back up a level so that it's all just in the Userconfig folder.
Mine looks like this (you may have less folders): https://gyazo.com/5838be6f962df40af80b44f35ca59b87
O. HARDMAN
1st Lt, USAF
Retired

MFJeson

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2022, 12:47:40 AM »
That was the easiest answer I've ever gotten to a computer related question. I did indeed have a config inside the config. Thank you so much.

1st Lt (Ret) Hardman

• 10C0 Operations Commander
  • Retired
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2022, 06:06:05 AM »
No problem. Welcome to the 506th.
O. HARDMAN
1st Lt, USAF
Retired