Author Topic: Public Server no longer listed  (Read 10736 times)

SPC Zimmerman

• 11B Infantryman
  • Combat Element
Public Server no longer listed
« on: October 06, 2023, 01:11:21 PM »
[OFFICIAL] 506th IR - Public Server

Fails to appear in any search. Server may need to be restarted. PV2.Campbell also cannot connect to the server at this time. Any assistance is appreciated.
K. ZIMMERMAN
SPC, USA
Reserve Platoon, 1-506 Infantry

SSG M. Jaeger

• 18C Special Forces Engineer Sergeant
  • Combat Element
Re: Public Server no longer listed
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2023, 02:09:00 PM »
it hasn't been called that for quite a while ... try below

[OFFICIAL] 506th IR - Public Server-1 (Liberation)
104.243.34.220:2322

and YES, I know the old Public Server forum pages need updating ... I'm getting to it when I can

[OFFICIAL] 506th IR - Public Server

Fails to appear in any search. Server may need to be restarted. PV2.Campbell also cannot connect to the server at this time. Any assistance is appreciated.
M. JAEGER
SSG, USA
Engineer Sergeant, ODA 5221, Co B\2-5th SFG

SPC Zimmerman

• 11B Infantryman
  • Combat Element
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2023, 02:19:14 PM »
Apologies, I used the server info forum as a reference to what I was talking about. Earlier in the week the server was absent nonetheless. Currently I see it listed again and the status is Creating.

I will notate the info provided if the issue arises for other users or myself and see if a direct connect through IP will work.

Much Appreciated
K. ZIMMERMAN
SPC, USA
Reserve Platoon, 1-506 Infantry

SSG M. Jaeger

• 18C Special Forces Engineer Sergeant
  • Combat Element
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2023, 04:16:11 PM »
No apologies needed ... MY apologies for being slow in getting the forum updated.  Good things are coming soon to the Public Servers ... so the forum definitely needs updating soon.

Apologies, I used the server info forum as a reference to what I was talking about. Earlier in the week the server was absent nonetheless. Currently I see it listed again and the status is Creating.

I will notate the info provided if the issue arises for other users or myself and see if a direct connect through IP will work.

Much Appreciated
M. JAEGER
SSG, USA
Engineer Sergeant, ODA 5221, Co B\2-5th SFG