Open Forum > Server Information

Emails from Forums no longer working

(1/3) > >>

Biggs:
I was wondering if there was anyone else experiencing this issue with the forums before I send it up my CoC.

A couple of months ago, I realised that I was no longer recieving emails whenever I was messaged or on the topic boards I have asked to be notified on. I have made sure my email information is correct, and simply unchecking/checking the notification options to see if that'd be a quick fix but I am still getting no emails.

Is anyone else experiencing same issue?

SSG (Ret) Swift:
I have this issue as well.

SPC (Ret) Harrison:
This is a well known problem to the people who can fix it.

CPT (Ret) Nagel:

--- Quote from: SFC Nagel on February 20, 2015, 12:37:32 AM ---Yes, I have been aware for a while that the website is not sending activation emails (or any emails for that matter). I have been spending hours looking into it trying to find out what it just stopped all of a sudden. There are also people other than me looking into it.

Yes, I have been approving and activating accounts regardless of the activation email being sent out (assuming you make it through the spam filter).

Yes, I have a life and only do this 4-6 times a day. Please, do not message me about it, I already get about a dozen messages a day not regarding this topic.

Please, have some patience, it will get activated unless you are a Russian spam bot.

--- End quote ---

Biggs:
Ah, I am sorry I didn't see that post. Thank you for taking the time to resolving this issue.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version