Recruiting > The Duty Desk

Unable to save/access zeus custom compositions

(1/1)

SPC (Ret) A. Hawkins:
I'm unable to save/access my custom compositions in zeus. Eden works fine, but whenever I try to make custom compositions in zeus I get "name cannot be empty" despite having both fields occupied. I'm also unable to access my previously saved compositions. This used to work no issue for me until it randomly stopped working so I'm not sure what I've done. It no longer even shows as a drop down and it doesn't respond to being clicked on. This stopped working for me prior to the mod updates so it's not related to our new modpack. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

SGT D. Swift:
Have a similar issue whereby I can't place any custom compositions via Zeus. Thought that we used to be able to, but dismissed it as my mad ramblings. Standard compositions not outside vanilla ones themselves work fine, just not any custom ones.

Like you say, however, it works fine in 3den.

SPC (Ret) A. Hawkins:
Ugh. I used to run custom infantry during squad trainings and was planning on using custom civilian factions but I guess the issue isn't on my end.

REEEEE

SGT D. Swift:
One option could be a debug area, with 3den-placed units in a corner of the map with custom loadouts, then use deep copy and deep paste to place them with those kits and loadouts. Can modify any AI for this purpose and I just tuck it away in the corner furthest from the action usually.

SPC (Ret) A. Hawkins:
That's what I'll do. Thank you for the tip.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version