Author Topic: Missing two files (506th IR - Maps Pack 1.3 and 506th IR - Mod Pack 3.5.8)  (Read 2780 times)

F. Basil

Even though the above screenshot displays the required content for the unofficial Blacksmith server, it is exactly the same problem with the main official 506th server as well. I already have the Mod Pack 1.3 in my mod folder below:

I also loaded the addons too. Below is the list of all my mods:

I am also not sure where to get the Maps Pack 1.3 as that is not a listed download at the 506th Public Server thread. But I did get the Mod Pack 3.5.8 from that same thread yet its not showing in my addons above.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2022, 12:11:05 PM by Starpluck »

F. Basil

If you are trying to log into the Blacksmith Unofficial Server, it uses all the official unit modpacks (not public).  It's for active and reserve unit members.  If you are one of those, you should be able to access the official mods: https://www.506thir.net/forums/index.php?topic=142.0

If you are looking for a 506th "Public" server, ours is currently offline temporarily, for an undetermined amount of time. 

Feel free to hit me up in TS.

v/r
SGT M. Jaegeer

This clears it up. Thank you. I was invited last night to the Flight School and couldn’t figure out why I was missing addons.

1st Lt (Ret) Hardman

• 10C0 Operations Commander
  • Retired
Your screenshot does not list the @506th and @506th_Maps mods. Perhaps you downloaded them and forgot to extract them, but either way they are definitely not present and definitely required.
O. HARDMAN
1st Lt, USAF
Retired

F. Basil

Your screenshot does not list the @506th and @506th_Maps mods. Perhaps you downloaded them and forgot to extract them, but either way they are definitely not present and definitely required.

Did you delete the other person's reply, above?

Where is the @506th Map Mod download link?  I do not see it below:

Is the file hidden from the public until I finish training, at which point I will be directed to a secret forum with more files to download?

SSG C. Mitchell

• 11B Infantryman
  • Combat Element
The Maps mod you are looking for should have been included in the PM from your recruiter that welcomed you to the 506th.

It would be labeled as "506th Modpack Maps"
« Last Edit: June 09, 2022, 04:30:34 PM by SPC C. Mitchell »
C. MITCHELL
SSG, USA
Infantryman, 1-506 Infantry

F. Basil

The Maps mod you are looking for should have been included in the PM from your recruiter that welcomed you to the 506th.

It would be labeled as "506th Modpack Maps"

Thank you. This fixed it.