Author Topic: Name Change  (Read 326 times)

J. Behr

  • Posts: 87
Name Change
« on: March 28, 2022, 12:27:28 PM »

I'm an old member and I'm trying to come back to the group. I was wondering if there's a way I could get my name changed as I go by a different name now.

SGT A. Hawkins

  • 11B Infantryman
  • Combat Element
  • Posts: 844
Re: Name Change
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2022, 12:56:05 PM »
This unit does allow name changes. You can send a message to a recruiter listed here and get it sorted out:
Reserve Platoon, 1-506 Infantry