Open Forum > Server Information

Issue with my ACE MOD.

(1/1)

SGT J. Gonzalez:
I deleted all the old MOD and installed all the new MODs updates.

When I login to Official server 1 this is what it say: "You are missing the following mod: 506th_acefix_huntir".

The red box say: [ACE] Version mismatch: Detected missing addon on client. Detected missing addon on server.

I deleted ACE 3 times and reinstalled 3 times, still say the same.

My ACE version is the correct one 3.14.1

I have no idea what's the problem.

Can someone help me.

Regards,
SPC J. Gonzalez

Capt (Ret) Clay:
This should really be asked in The Duty Desk just an FYI for next time. First check to see if your @506th mod is loaded/Selected on the launcher. If it is search in your @506th mod folder and see if the .pbo file with the same name of the mod that was missing("506th_acefix_huntir") is in there. If not redownload your 506th mod.

Regards

SGT J. Gonzalez:
Thank you Chief,

I redownloaded 506th mod.

Now it say:  [ACE] SPC J. Gonzalez: ERROR server missing addon(s): animals_f_lxWS, dubbing_f_lxWS, EditorPreviews_F_lxWS, Language_f_lxWS, music_f_lxWS, music_f_lxWS_music, music_f_lxWS_music_jukebox, music_f_lxWS_tension, Vegetation_F_lxWS, Rocks_F_lxWS, Rocks_F_lxWS_blunt.

Red box say: [ACE] Version mismatch: Detected missing addon server

Regards,
SPC J. Gonzalez

P.s
I'll given couples hours and them I'll delete this post and posted on the correct forum.

Capt (Ret) Clay:

--- Quote from: SPC J. Gonzalez on January 20, 2022, 10:37:10 AM ---Thank you Chief,

I redownloaded 506th mod.

Now it say:  [ACE] SPC J. Gonzalez: ERROR server missing addon(s): animals_f_lxWS, dubbing_f_lxWS, EditorPreviews_F_lxWS, Language_f_lxWS, music_f_lxWS, music_f_lxWS_music, music_f_lxWS_music_jukebox, music_f_lxWS_tension, Vegetation_F_lxWS, Rocks_F_lxWS, Rocks_F_lxWS_blunt.

Red box say: [ACE] Version mismatch: Detected missing addon server

Regards,
SPC J. Gonzalez

P.s
I'll given couples hours and them I'll delete this post and posted on the correct forum.

--- End quote ---

That seems like you have an additional mod loaded.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version