Author Topic: GRAD Trenches not working on Pub Serv 1  (Read 4141 times)

SSG M. Jaeger

• 18C Special Forces Engineer Sergeant
  • Combat Element
GRAD Trenches not working on Pub Serv 1
« on: December 06, 2020, 11:24:56 AM »
Anyone else encounter an inability to see entrenching tool in self interaction menu on Pub Serv 1 (i.e. can't create any GRAD trenches/berms)?  Is that just normal for the Pub Serv?

Thanks!
v/r
PV2 M. Jaeger
M. JAEGER
SSG, USA
Engineer Sergeant, ODA 5221, Co B\2-5th SFG

SPC (Ret) Cira

• 11B Infantryman
  • Retired
Re: GRAD Trenches not working on Pub Serv 1
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2020, 02:20:59 PM »
I do believe thats normal intention however someone please correct me if I'm wrong, we havent been able to place sandbags or dig trenches for some time now.
S. CIRA
SPC, USA
Retired

SGT (Ret) Keys

• 11B Infantryman
  • Retired
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2020, 02:37:04 PM »
there is a module that needs to be put in the template to allow the use of trenches I believe.  Any S4 members can you verify the accuracy of this?

If there is a module needed that would explain why they don't work as most likely it isn't in the template.
J. KEYS
SGT, USA
Retired

SPC Price

• 11B Infantryman
  • Combat Element
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2020, 03:01:45 PM »
Keep in mind this can also be a mod issue since I've also seen problems with both trenches and sandbags. Consider putting this in mod issue tracker
A. PRICE
SPC, USA
Infantryman, 1-506 Infantry

Capt Ringrose

• 11F3B Fighter Pilot
  • Aviation Element
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2020, 05:09:11 PM »
Keep in mind this can also be a mod issue since I've also seen problems with both trenches and sandbags. Consider putting this in mod issue tracker
Negative, put this in the Public Server Issue Tracker: https://www.506thir.net/forums/index.php?topic=25896.0

there is a module that needs to be put in the template to allow the use of trenches I believe.  Any S4 members can you verify the accuracy of this?

If there is a module needed that would explain why they don't work as most likely it isn't in the template.
The module is down on the templates, the issue is that the version of GRAD Trenches in the Public Modpack is not compatible with our current version of ACE and CBA

I do believe thats normal intention however someone please correct me if I'm wrong, we havent been able to place sandbags or dig trenches for some time now.
Nope, no intention of this being turned off, in theory, it should be on for every 506th mission template, public server or normal training template
B. RINGROSE
Capt, USAF
Reserve Platoon, 1-506 Infantry