Open Forum > Public Discussion

Situation Update

<< < (2/3) > >>

CPL Price:
Just FYI, the MAC address of your machine is unique and should be able to be IDed if those pieces of shit plug it in instead of selling it for parts.

I'm really sorry to hear about your unfortunate situation.

SFC Burns:

--- Quote from: SGT A. Hawkins on November 16, 2020, 10:45:03 PM ---Have you used those speakers before? I used to own a redragon keyboard and loved it, and I've been looking for dedicated computer speakers that aren't crazy expensive for a while. How are they?

--- End quote ---

REDragon Equipment is Rather good for it being decently priced, and with that particular Speaker set, you can Clasp them together to make a Singular Speaker Bar.

SFC Burns:

--- Quote from: SPC Price on November 17, 2020, 11:24:37 AM ---Just FYI, the MAC address of your machine is unique and should be able to be IDed if those pieces of shit plug it in instead of selling it for parts.

I'm really sorry to hear about your unfortunate situation.

--- End quote ---

I am Aware, but they have most likely Disassembled it for parts.

CPL Price:
I'd put my money on them being dumb, rather than not. Maybe it would be worth to follow a police investigation.

SFC Burns:
Case update, we actually have a couple Names, and Prints, just waiting on a Warrant. hes got 8 Charges against him now.

Criminal History of Burglary, theft and Dealing in Stolen Property

Known Drug Addict, and Former USMC, Dishonorable Discharge for Insubordination.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version