Open Forum > Computer Hardware

2K Resolution Settings?

<< < (2/3) > >>

1LT Margiotta:
You men better keep your hands off my Privates!

--- Quote from: SPC Price on January 23, 2020, 05:48:29 PM ---
--- Quote from: SSG Hardman on January 23, 2020, 05:35:47 PM ---If you get 35-55 FPS in our operations I'm going to stab you and steal your PC. I average about 15-25 FPS.

If you want performance back quickly, drop your settings for Shadow, Particles and Clouds, and drop your draw distance to like 2k. 24k is unnecessary as you'll never have that much of a line of sight, but Arma will be trying to draw those objects anyway.

--- End quote ---

I get 15-25 as well and I got better specs than he does and I'm only running at 1080p so color me amused. Let's make this a planned murder - we get to split the jail time.

--- End quote ---

SPC Price:

--- Quote from: 1LT Margiotta on January 24, 2020, 07:21:23 AM ---You men better keep your hands off my Privates!

--- End quote ---

Too late, LT... I've already doxxed him. Me and Hardman are raiding his house during the next new moon.

SGT E. Smith:
I was the same as you, fairly low FPS in the range of 30 to 60 while in ops and squad training. All i did was optimize my game through the nvidia panel which seemed to settle it out a little bit but ive just installed another 8GB of ram ( Now 16 ) so im hoping ill be stable at around 50 going forward.

SPC Price:

--- Quote from: SPC E. Smith on January 24, 2020, 02:49:44 PM ---I was the same as you, fairly low FPS in the range of 30 to 60 while in ops and squad training. All i did was optimize my game through the nvidia panel which seemed to settle it out a little bit but ive just installed another 8GB of ram ( Now 16 ) so im hoping ill be stable at around 50 going forward.

--- End quote ---

How the fuck? HOW? I have 32GB RAM... An RTX 1060. nVIdia doesn't even care about Arma. The Control Panel maxes everything. How are you getting 60FPS in the ops???

SGT E. Smith:
It isn't a stable 60 but it jumps around from 30-60 which is why im hoping it will be a little more stable now during ops. I HOPE LOL

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version