Author Topic: Unknown Mod Error, Need Help.  (Read 2852 times)

Chastain

Unknown Mod Error, Need Help.
« on: August 24, 2019, 07:22:35 PM »
"server missing addons(s): vtn_amun_v_chicom_tx
This comes up as an ACE Error, however, I have redownloaded the up to date version and I am still getting this error. I do not have any other mods installed, just 506th mods.

EDIT (25AUG19): After a clean reinstallation of Arma III, no error codes were present.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2019, 04:49:23 PM by PFC Chastain »

Chastain

Re: Unknown Mod Error, Need Help.
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2019, 10:12:15 PM »
Believe I fixed it, however, I have a new error that says "[ACE] PFC Chastain: ERROR client missing addon(s): acex_headless, acex_killtracker."

1st Lt (Ret) Hardman

• 10C0 Operations Commander
  • Retired
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2019, 10:36:23 PM »
In the case of those two ACEX messages, make sure you have the 506th version of ACE not any other version of ACE.
O. HARDMAN
1st Lt, USAF
Retired

Chastain

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2019, 11:40:21 PM »
Disregard last error. The chicom error came back after a clean install of all mods.
"[ACE] PFC Chastain: ERROR server missing addons(s): vtn_amun_v_chicom_tx"

Capt Ringrose

• 11F3B Fighter Pilot
  • Aviation Element
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2019, 11:48:30 PM »
Do you have either the Global Mobilization or Contact DLC's installed, if so try launching without these selected and see if you still have this issue, the only reference I can find to this mod is a Vietnam mod, so also make sure that you are not loading any other mods other than the 506th ones (this includes optional client-side mods) and see how that goes.
B. RINGROSE
Capt, USAF
Reserve Platoon, 1-506 Infantry

Chastain

« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2019, 01:51:05 PM »
After a clean reinstallation of Arma. All problems have been solved.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2019, 03:57:41 PM by PFC Chastain »

1st Lt Bateman

• 11F3B Fighter Pilot
  • Aviation Element
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2019, 02:26:30 PM »
Do you have either the Global Mobilization or Contact DLC's installed, if so try launching without these selected and see if you still have this issue, the only reference I can find to this mod is a Vietnam mod, so also make sure that you are not loading any other mods other than the 506th ones (this includes optional client-side mods) and see how that goes.

Lt, the prefix of vtn refers to the Veteran mod, this which I believe RHS may be using. The Veteran mod was the first to do the independent magazine appearance rather than based off of the model of the gun. This couldve been an issue with a corrupted RHS file, Ive seen this happen to a couple people, though I do not know the exact fix for it.
M. BATEMAN
1st Lt, USAF
Reserve Platoon, 1-506 Infantry