Author Topic: Installing Mods on a new PC / Having issues  (Read 2381 times)

Becker

Installing Mods on a new PC / Having issues
« on: May 18, 2018, 08:27:30 AM »
Hi all,
So my new PC finally arrived here in Italy and I'm trying to setup my mods.

So I did a fresh download of all of the mods from my PM from when I joined after having issues with missing files and mismatch CBAs and stuff for whatever reason but now when I add the local files to my mod list it wont add three of the four RHS files. Has anybody seen this before?
Here is a screencap of what I'm looking at.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

So I fixed it, I just missed it due to my dumbassery.

Now my issue is that I'm getting like 9fps on the Havoc 3 server. Went on there to test out the mods and it seems I'm getting a mod mismatch or something but no errors came up in the chat or commands. Any ideas for this?
« Last Edit: May 18, 2018, 08:38:48 AM by PV1 Becker »

1st Lt (Ret) Barba

• 11F3B Fighter Pilot
  • Retired
Re: Installing Mods on a new PC / Having issues
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2018, 02:49:30 PM »
What do you mean by mod mismatch? For your settings try turning down some of your graphic settings to see if that helps in terms of FPS.
C. BARBA
1st Lt, USAF
Retired

SGT Bolinger

• 11B Infantryman
  • Combat Element
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2018, 03:08:39 PM »
To be safe, test your mods by loading into the official server, if you have no issues there, you're good. It is up 24/7 for this reason.
A. BOLINGER
SGT, USA
Reserve Platoon, 1-506 Infantry

Becker

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2018, 03:31:37 PM »
What do you mean by mod mismatch? For your settings try turning down some of your graphic settings to see if that helps in terms of FPS.

Graphics settings aren't the issue unfortunately. I'm not sure whats happening to be totally honest.

As for the official server I'll give it a try.

Edit:
Fixed the issue, apparently waaaay back in the day I had installed Arma on my HDD and it kept some launch parameters in my steam settings... A lot of them were causing the fps issue.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2018, 03:50:21 AM by PV1 Becker »