Author Topic: 2 Messages on Arma3 Launch  (Read 2514 times)

Vassili

2 Messages on Arma3 Launch
« on: November 16, 2017, 10:07:48 AM »
When I launch Arma3 a message pops up half way through the upload (Addon 'CUP_A1_EditorObjects' requires addon 'CUP_Worlds'). I click OK and the game launches. After the game finishes loading this message pops up (NO ENTRY 'bin\config.bin/Cfg Vehicles/Land_Company3_2.scope'.). Any ideas what this is all about?

1LT (Ret) Burke

• 11A Infantry Officer
  • Retired
Re: 2 Messages on Arma3 Launch
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2017, 11:08:55 AM »
CUP_Worlds should be one of the PBO's in your CUP terrains download.  Look in your <Steam>\steamapps\common\Arma 3\@CUP_Terrains_Complete\addons directory and make sure there's a file named cup_terrains_worlds.pbo.  If not then your CUP terrains download may be incomplete or corrupted and needs to be downloaded again.

Land_Company3_2.scope isn't in any of the 506th mods so make sure that you are only running authorized mods when you are launching.  The only mentions I can find of it are in the Epoc mod so make sure that you have that disabled.
B. BURKE
1LT, IN
Retired

Vassili

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2017, 12:17:43 PM »
Thank you. Do you have a link to the CUP mod? For some reason the one in my acceptance letter isn't working anymore.

1LT (Ret) Burke

• 11A Infantry Officer
  • Retired
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2017, 12:25:58 PM »
It looks like Armaholic is down at the moment.  Try the torrent link if you have a torrent client (https://picotorrent.org/ is one I like).
B. BURKE
1LT, IN
Retired