Author Topic: Participating while currently active duty  (Read 15071 times)

1LT (Ret) Bernal

• 60A Operational Medicine
  • Retired
Re: Participating while currently active duty
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2014, 12:52:33 AM »
We hold mandatory in-game PT sessions every morning at 0530 EST.

8 count body builders and burpies all day
R. BERNAL
1LT, USA
Retired

Bloomfield

« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2014, 08:41:51 PM »
Aye aye sir! LEFT LEFT LEFT RIGHT LEFT!! LEFT LEFT KEEP IT IN STEP!!
(I'm guessing that was a joke?)

Carver

« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2014, 08:52:37 PM »
Aye aye sir! LEFT LEFT LEFT RIGHT LEFT!! LEFT LEFT KEEP IT IN STEP!!
(I'm guessing that was a joke?)

Lol, yes.

borchers

« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2014, 09:18:50 PM »
ATTENTION TO THE CREED

Bloomfield

« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2014, 10:51:19 PM »
I AM A UNITED STATED SAILOR. I WILL SUPORT AND DEFEND THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATED OF AMERICA. I WILL OBAY THE ORDERS OF THOSE APOINTED OVER ME. I REPRESENT THE FIGHTING SPIRIT OF THE NAVY AND THOSE WHO HAVE COME BEFORE ME TO DEFEND FREEDOM AND DEMOCRACY AROUND THE WORLD. I REPRESENT MY COUNTRYS NAVY COMBAT TEAM WITH HONOR COURAGE ABD COMMITMENT. I AM COMMITED TO EXCELENCE AND THE FAIR TREETMENT OF ALL. HOOYAH! HOOYAH! HOOYAHHHHHHHH!

Laitis

« Reply #20 on: December 17, 2014, 05:36:35 PM »
I'm current active duty US Army and my schedule allows me to participate fully in the unit. I don't know what your schedule is like but mine ends at 1700 or earlier every day which allows me enough time to play with the unit.

Hopp

« Reply #21 on: December 31, 2014, 12:02:34 AM »
Hilarious! I spit up water I was laughing so hard.

Karr

« Reply #22 on: December 31, 2014, 01:54:01 AM »
I AM A UNITED STATED SAILOR. I WILL SUPORT AND DEFEND THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATED OF AMERICA. I WILL OBAY THE ORDERS OF THOSE APOINTED OVER ME. I REPRESENT THE FIGHTING SPIRIT OF THE NAVY AND THOSE WHO HAVE COME BEFORE ME TO DEFEND FREEDOM AND DEMOCRACY AROUND THE WORLD. I REPRESENT MY COUNTRYS NAVY COMBAT TEAM WITH HONOR COURAGE ABD COMMITMENT. I AM COMMITED TO EXCELENCE AND THE FAIR TREETMENT OF ALL. HOOYAH! HOOYAH! HOOYAHHHHHHHH!
fucking boot fuck! only kidding with you bud.. but for real... you will know be known as boot... learn to love it (If I dont get an "aye aye petty officer" you will be knife handed shipmate ;))

1LT (Ret) Bernal

• Retired
« Reply #23 on: December 31, 2014, 10:24:19 AM »
fucking boot fuck! only kidding with you bud.. but for real... you will know be known as boot... learn to love it (If I dont get an "aye aye petty officer" you will be knife handed shipmate ;))

And shipmated
R. BERNAL
1LT, USA
Retired

Bloomfield

« Reply #24 on: December 31, 2014, 01:34:51 PM »

Its funny because to you im boot but in my a-school im like a veteran old man just because my school is so god damn long lol. I have seen so many people come and go its not even funny lol.

1LT (Ret) Bernal

• Retired
« Reply #25 on: January 01, 2015, 07:47:28 AM »
Its funny because to you im boot but in my a-school im like a veteran old man just because my school is so god damn long lol. I have seen so many people come and go its not even funny lol.

Nuff said. Still a boot.... but your time will come.

and also this
I AM A UNITED STATED STATES SAILOR. I WILL SUPORT SUPPORT AND DEFEND THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATED STATES OF AMERICA. I WILL OBAY OBEY THE ORDERS OF THOSE APOINTED APPOINTED OVER ME. I REPRESENT THE FIGHTING SPIRIT OF THE NAVY AND THOSE WHO HAVE COME BEFORE ME TO DEFEND FREEDOM AND DEMOCRACY AROUND THE WORLD. I REPRESENT MY COUNTRY'S NAVY COMBAT TEAM WITH HONOR COURAGE ABD AND COMMITMENT. I AM COMMITED COMMITTED TO EXCELENCE EXCELLENCE AND THE FAIR TREETMENT TREATMENT OF ALL. HOOYAH! HOOYAH! HOOYAHHHHHHHH!

ASMO back to P-days : P
R. BERNAL
1LT, USA
Retired

Karr

« Reply #26 on: January 01, 2015, 02:17:38 PM »
Anchors Aweigh... Begin

SSG (Ret) Spinner

• 11B Infantryman
  • Retired
« Reply #27 on: January 01, 2015, 06:55:08 PM »
just make sure and check the mail buoy on your first deployment!!  you'll get huge props from all the salty's!!
J. SPINNER
SSG, USA
Retired

Karr

« Reply #28 on: January 01, 2015, 07:22:35 PM »
just make sure and check the mail buoy on your first deployment!!  you'll get huge props from all the salty's!!
Since we are giving out tips... ensure that your seabag has its water tight integrity still intact... some of the ones you get from bootcamp are defective (because they are mass produced). You want to MAKE SURE that your bag is good. To do this make sure you pack your bag with all your uniforms (you want it to be like it would be normally) and put it in your shower. Turn your shower on and let the bag sit there for a few minutes. After a few minutes take it out and make sure your uniforms are all dry. If not one of the seams has a hole and you can take it in to any A "school" instructor and they will exchange it for you.

Also dont forget to stamp your mattress and take it to the quarterdeck when you get to the boat/barracks. Periodically the ship will collect up the extra mattresses. Any mattress without a stamp on it is considered extra and you may lose your bed. Those things are hard to come by, especially if you get a good one.

Bloomfield

« Reply #29 on: January 02, 2015, 01:47:34 AM »

Nuff said. Still a boot.... but your time will come.

and also this
I AM A UNITED STATED STATES SAILOR. I WILL SUPORT SUPPORT AND DEFEND THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATED STATES OF AMERICA. I WILL OBAY OBEY THE ORDERS OF THOSE APOINTED APPOINTED OVER ME. I REPRESENT THE FIGHTING SPIRIT OF THE NAVY AND THOSE WHO HAVE COME BEFORE ME TO DEFEND FREEDOM AND DEMOCRACY AROUND THE WORLD. I REPRESENT MY COUNTRY'S NAVY COMBAT TEAM WITH HONOR COURAGE ABD AND COMMITMENT. I AM COMMITED COMMITTED TO EXCELENCE EXCELLENCE AND THE FAIR TREETMENT TREATMENT OF ALL. HOOYAH! HOOYAH! HOOYAHHHHHHHH!

ASMO back to P-days : P

Lol im a sailor not a english teacher
« Last Edit: January 02, 2015, 01:51:37 AM by NavyBlueClutch »